Panda (Classic) 1990 Panda ST Grey 26k £950 [H640 JHN]

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) 1990 Panda ST Grey 26k £950 [H640 JHN]

Absolute Bargain... Really gutted I don't have enough money to buy this as a Twin for Serge :cry: (However if someone is feeling generous you can buy it for me :chin:)

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C507496#

I am selling my Limited Edition Sergio Tacchini Fiat Panda. 1 Previous owner from new, now covering 26,000 miles. The car is totally original, starts and drives like new. The interior is in great condition with no rips and tears. The bodywork is in excelent condition with 1 minor rust patch on the drivers side rear wheel arch. The car has 4 months tax and new MOT on sale. If you need anymore info or pictures please don't hesitate to contact me.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Less than a year since it last changed hands, by the looks of things, too.... :rolleyes:

:eek:

Should have done a search but with the '1 previous' owner I assumed it hadn't been sold recently!

So let me get this straight, both ads are claiming 'one previous owner' yet it was sold last year and is now in Cornwall not Darlington ???

Last edited:
It's in Cornwall aswell :bang: why couldn't they have waited a few months to advertise it until I'm down that way ;) what's it with Cornwall and Sergio's? That blue one that showed up a few months back was down there too :confused:

Back