Uno 1988 fiat uno turbo i e black

Currently reading:
Uno 1988 fiat uno turbo i e black

As per listing:

With much regret, Here for sale is my Fiat Uno Turbo ie which was brought with the full intension of striping her down and a complete re-build from the ground up. Circumstances have since changed and I no longer have the time and more importantly the space to continue with this project!

As you can see from the Photos this was a complete car with the strip out now near complete Axles and steering are just hanging there loose so I could still move the car around, The dash, carpet and electrics are still to be removed. As far as the original Turbo shell goes for an Uno isn't too bad I've tried to show the rust that will need welding which include Rear panel (which a replacement is included) nearside rear arch, nearside front seal, bottoms of the doors and around the sunroof.

Included in the sale are a lot of new/good 2nd hand parts that I have purchased along the way (please see photos) including, New fuel tank and sender, wishbones, Gator boots, New Discs and pads, Plugs, water pump, Rear panel, interior(to make a good complete set), Red seat belts, tailgate, Digital dash, oil filter, Fuel lines, wheel bearings, lower front panel(which the car doesn't need so would be worth selling on), Original Mk1 Alloys and on and on.............

The engine started and ran before the dismantle took place tho that said I intended to re-build it, there is a spare turbo with the car (not sure what its like) 2 exhaust systems,
Think that's it but as always I'd recommend looking at the car, I have got this advertised elsewhere so reserve the right to end early. Please no time wasters or ridiculous offers they will just be ignored these cars are very rare and when complete this will be a valuable Classic Car.

If the bids come up to a fair price I'm happy to offer free delivery within a 50 radius of Maidstone in Kent (£2 for each mile after)
Feel free to ask questions or if you'd like to take a look let me Know
Happy Bidding

$_57.JPG

$_572.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-FIAT-UNO-TURBO-I-E-BLACK-/162028149293?hash=item25b9a15a2d:g:KUYAAOSwud1XAlbI

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Very tempted. Car is in Maidstone within a few miles of me. Think I'll arrange to go see it.

Back