Styling 18 alloys

Currently reading:
Styling 18 alloys

Gah, 2 of mine are really really bad. After some. Are two of those in near perfect condition or are they all worn a bit?

Im looking to swap my sport 18's for 2 tones in the same size? Either that or im going to recolour them ?

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1428181690.610041.jpg

Take it you was after this look, sadly that's photoshopped and I believe as said before they don't do two tone 18s

Wolverhampton. Didn't mean worn mate Doh! Meant the alloy, are they all a bit corroded?

Was quoted - £85 to repair the alloys this included - scratches and kerb damage...
Not sure if this comes under corroded?

Are you open too negotiations ?

Was quoted - £85 to repair the alloys this included - scratches and kerb damage...
Not sure if this comes under corroded?

Are you open too negotiations ?

Sorry mate you've lost me lol negotiations? or are you referring to fovargue12 lol.

Pics as promised View attachment 152549View attachment 152550View attachment 152551View attachment 152552View attachment 152553View attachment 152554View attachment 152555View attachment 152556View attachment 152557

Not the best condition but with some tlc or a refurb are a nice set of wheels they'll also come with 7 centrecaps and tyres that are all legal

Im interested in the Alloys, However I was wondering if you might be opened to offers. Since the alloy wheels are corroded and being finished in diamond cut they cost much more to referb. Whats the lowest you would accept?

Back