Technical 126p in the US. I need parts!

Currently reading:
Technical 126p in the US. I need parts!

sellingthewind

Hello!
I recently picked up a 1990 126p that was imported into the US a few years ago. its runs and drives but needs brake work!
I need to purchase parts, specifically Brake backing plates and wheel cylinders. I am having a hard time locating sites that will supply these parts.

I cant wait to drive this thing.

attached are some pics of my cars!
20210421_175347.jpg20230407_135519.jpg
thanks for any help

Attachments

• 20230407_184332.jpg
    20230407_184332.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 20230407_191514.jpg
    20230407_191514.jpg
    842.2 KB · Views: 46
In your web settings, for location, put in Poland…I could recommend some UK sites, but since shooting ourselves in the foot with Brexit…and I’ve posted stuff to the US before now…it’s become a complete nightmare, it took four months for some of our wool to reach the US after spending some time in our and your customs!

Last edited:
Have you tried https://mrfiat.com

This Co. is in the USA. A quick check showed that wheel cylinders and some of the brake backplates for the 126 are listed in the 'Other Fiats' section. Some of the parts listed on the '500' section are also suitable for the 126.

In your web settings, for location, put in Poland…I could recommend some UK sites, but since shooting ourselves in the foot with Brexit…and I’ve posted stuff to the US before now…it’s become a complete nightmare, it took four months for some of our wool to reach the US after spending some time in our and your customs!
thanks so much i will try this!

Have you tried https://mrfiat.com

This Co. is in the USA. A quick check showed that wheel cylinders and some of the brake backplates for the 126 are listed in the 'Other Fiats' section. Some of the parts listed on the '500' section are also suitable for the 126.
hey dude! thanks but i ordered all those parts already and none of them fit, they are way too small!

Hello,

Just came across this thread. WOW :)

I'll be glad to help, I drove one of these for a short time after I got my license :)

They had 2 different brake types. On the early models, they were smaller and less effective, so they changed it with the first face lifting around 84 / 85?

FYI, I'm based like 40 - 50 kms from the factory :)

PM if you still need help with spare parts or documentation.

And beware, this is a Polish licensed 126p, it can have diffrent parts that the original Italian version (marked 126).

Last edited:
Back