General :-(

Currently reading:
General :-(

bassy-alex

Bassist Extraordinaire
I left my car in a car park today... came back an hour later, and someone had broken onto it. They've made a right mess of the drivers side door - the lock barrel is totally gone, and the door is really pulled out of shape around the whole where it was. Inside they nicked my stereo :mad: (which i've not had for that long) and made a bit off a mess of the electric window switches whilst doing it.

Im not happy....

thieving c*nts

somebody broke into my mums car and stole ALL my cd's.

and id saved that CD case for years, got my car the week after :bang:

just glad that they didnt see the roof mounted dvd....

did you leave the face on your stereo?

Yes :eek: - that's the last time i ever do that. It wasn't even a particularly flash one. Tbh im more annoyed about the mess made of the door... when i got the car it was a bit scruffy/tatty (it was all i could afford - im a student) and i spent a lot of time making it really nice; then some scroat comes along and does that...

:cry:

Thievin pikey scumbags.
If only there was an area of law that allowed for car thieves to fall down the correct amount of concrete stairs to accurately recompense the damage and irritation caused.

Sorry to hear that but my face off goes every where with me no matter how short or trivial for this very reason, only takes seconds to remove and take only takes seconds to steal.

Liam

Might be worthwhile seeing if there was any CCTV in the car park.

Unfortunately there wasn't. They have a bloke patrolling, but cos its a multi-storey 1 bloke isn't really enough :confused: . From now on, the stereo face (when i get a new stereo) will be going every where with me... I've learnt my lesson the hard way :cry: .

Back