General 100 HP in Caribbean Orange?!

Currently reading:
General 100 HP in Caribbean Orange?!

Billy The Kid

606638574_1

Have You ever seen something like this? As far I know there are 5 colours available and orange is not one of them...
Source:http://www.allegro.pl/item606638574_fiat_panda_100_hp.html

Here is a Google translation of the listing:

Hello I have for sale Fiat Panda 100 HP Sport with 2007 in unusual orange-colored Caribbean, 15 inches alufelgi, halogeny exist, spojler at the back klapie, lighting RACK original radio + MP3 CD, 4 airbags, air conditioning, ABS, central door lock on the remote control, the SPORT, roasted seats, leather steering wheel, tachometer, computer-support in English, assist, 6 speed gearbox, adjustable steering wheel, adjustable straps, adjustable seat height, trunk in the front passenger's seat, privacy glass, door handles and mirrors body color, halogeny exist, chromed exhaust suffix, the book service, 2 keys, all the card codes.
TEL: 697-89-77-88​
Tel: 697-89-77-88

No mention of it being an aftermarket paintjob.... :confused:

And do you think 'Roasted Seats' mean they are heated? :D

OK, come on, we don't all have degrees in Polish.
Different markets in different countries offer alternative colours for their cars.
This Caribbean Orange maybe translates into Goa Orange as found on the Panda Cross.
Whatever, it still looks great.
By the way, if you look under Wyposażenie, you will see that the car does have Klimatyzacja, John Bethell, so all is well.

Well, I don't have a degree in Polish either, but as it's my native language, I'll try to help You:D
The car is equpipped with air-con (all 100 HP's are) but it's not the so called "climate control", but a simple air-con (you can't set the temperature, it just blows cold air). But what is more important is the fact, that this exterior colour has never been officially offered for the 100 HP. I posted this picture here, because I wanted to know if there were any limited editions for the British market available in orange. And now I'm almost sure, that there's something wrong with this car (as well as many others sold in Poland, unfortunately).

We know the colour options in the UK, but maybe this was a limited edition in Poland? Or perhaps it is an important from another LHD country. Since the factory is in Poland maybe someone knew somebody who worked there and had a special one made?

Looks nice. Maybe my red one will fade to this colour in 15-20 years :D

We know the colour options in the UK, but maybe this was a limited edition in Poland? Or perhaps it is an important from another LHD country.

This car was originally purchased in Germany. I had a look at fiat.de, but no mention of orange 100 Hp's there as well.
Some 90% of crashed German cars are sold here in Poland as "brand new" ones(n)

What a strange world we live in.
Fiat Pandas are built in Tychy, in Poland. I have to say that they are extremely well built and their build quality is equal to that of any manufacturer.
The cars are exported to Germany where maniacal Germans crash them.
Then they re-appear in Poland, supposedly repaired, for naive Poles to buy!
Sounds like Germany is invading Poland in a whole new way, although that's a wound I don't want to re-open.

This Caribbean Orange maybe translates into Goa Orange as found on the Panda Cross.

IIRC Caribbean Orange was (and still is perhaps) available on the Grande Punto.

It looks great, may be a special order from the factory, may be a respray, either way I want one.

Does anyone know if it's possible to special order paints on Fiats accross models? Just a thought

Its not my 100HP, but it's certainly Orange!! Oh and it's my pride and joy.

It's a 1969 colour, called Grabber Orange.

Attachments

• DSCF7855.JPG
    DSCF7855.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF7857.JPG
    DSCF7857.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back