Off Topic 100,000 Km+

Currently reading:
Off Topic 100,000 Km+

This is all good news!
Our 2010 1.1 Eco is going for its 36,000mile service this week, just over 2 years old!
I'm hoping we'll keep it for upto 10 years! We've never had a car newer than 10 years old so it'll still be new to us then! I just hope the mileage doesn't kill it!
At this rate it'll be on 180,000miles at 10 years.

The 4x100 are out of the window as the panda is 4x98, not sure about the offsets though.

Thanks. (y)

I vaguely remember something about ET38 on the standard 13s. The set I'm probably going to order is the 3rd one, ET35. The 13s are so thin anyway, I am guessing a few mm won't cause rubbing. They're also multispoke, so kinda matches the Evo.

Last edited:
My 05 Eleganza is heading for 123,000 km(all done by me) and other than the misfire prob I'm still trying to solve, has now finally started to eat bulbs. I knew thinking that it was amazing that all the bulbs were original the other night was a mistake ;-)

bl**dy palaver to change the 5w sidelight - ended up filing the plastic cover down so I could get the damn thing back on.

Cheers.

My 05 Eleganza is heading for 123,000 km(all done by me) and other than the misfire prob I'm still trying to solve, has now finally started to eat bulbs. I knew thinking that it was amazing that all the bulbs were original the other night was a mistake ;-)

bl**dy palaver to change the 5w sidelight - ended up filing the plastic cover down so I could get the damn thing back on.

Cheers.

I hear ya, that one is annoying. Only a headlight and number plate light have gone on mine. Changing the headlight though, I must have pulled on the sidelight a little. It stopped, but the bulb hasn't gone. Spent ages fiddling with that damn thing trying to get it right again.

Mind you, the Evo headlight was far more annoying to replace. That lasted only 27K. Little disappointed.

New wheels are on the way, waiting for GLS. I'll take a pic when I've swapped them over.

Last edited:
Ok, so today was the first day I've had chance to swap over my Panda wheels. I went to loosen the bolts and guess what I found out?

The size of the standard Fiat wrench, does NOT match the bolts supplied by Fiat on the car! WTG Fiat. :bang: A spare kit that you cannot use!

Thankfully, having done 115,000 kms I have not needed to use the spare. Just as well, as I wouldn't have been able to change it. (n)

Well, I was going to visit the dealer now, but seems they close on Saturday?! :confused: I really need to change these today, so I'll have to go buy a new wrench. I'll take the bill to the dealer on Monday. :mad::mad::mad:

Back