Technical 1.8 remap anywhere??

Currently reading:
Technical 1.8 remap anywhere??

dlo

Hello,
Was wondering if/where you can get the 1.8 remapped? I can't find any price or option anywhere only for all other petrol models!

Thanks in advance!
(y)

Cheers, I've been on GSR site, 1.8 not listed, but they do it? (worth a phone call) and what are the performacne gains (if you know?)

thanks again!

Performance gains are a bit temperamental but the figures should be similar no matter where you go.
I think about 10%, give red dot a ring and say you are from FF i dont think that you have to go through Pete unless somebody know any different.

Performance gains are a bit temperamental but the figures should be similar no matter where you go.
I think about 10%, give red dot a ring and say you are from FF i dont think that you have to go through Pete unless somebody know any different.

you dont have to go through pete no, but as a generalisation and gsr and red-dot in conjunction with each other, makes sence dont it, cant get hold of one then ring the other.

the 1.8 isnt tempermental anyway, one of the easiest stilos to map. should be around 8bhp on its own but mix it with the gsr induction kit and your looking at 150+ bhp(y)

Back