DSC000663.JPG

Seicento My sei

Introduction

Here it is, been meaning get some pics up for ages, and after a good clean here it is (with my mums making a cameo appearance in the background!):

DSC000663.JPG

DSC000671.JPG

Opinions welcome

Cheers

Ginner
Well so far ive:

debadged it
taken the orange side sticker things off
smoked indicators
smoked side repeaters
black lexus lights
and put a tailpipe cover on (novelty as the original was a rusty peashooter)
jbl gto 12" sub and 4 channel amp
eyebrow things on the headlamps

future:

red cinq seatbelts (to be delivered any time now)
alloys (prob punto sporting or from another fiat)
lowered
tints
paint the orange back an front bits
mesh in front bumper
custom door pods and jbl gto components to fit
gauges (temp etc)
single wiper conversion

only modding the looks for now as im undecided on the route for the engine and the insurance costs at the mo.

Cheers

ginner

Liking the smoked, black dark look!

Took the pics on a phone, just the way they turned out! Cause my sister lost both digital cameras!

Cheers

Ginner

Cheers! I like the dark look too. My dad takes the mick out off the brows cause it took a day to paint up proper and then they are only little, but i like em cause their subtle. Just waiting on funds etc to get some more stuff done. Best get some winners at cheltenham next week me thinks.

Cheers

Ginner

hehe
personally ginner i prefer the lellow car in the background hehe. its miles better hehe. it looks mile better thn ures but thts probs cus its mine ure lovely ickle skin blister hehe. u know u luv me really
my seicentos better than ures

Re: digital cameras

o n ginner u cant blame the loss of both digital cameras on me i aint touched em. nasty nasty. shudnt go throwin accusations around at innocent people
hehe

Re: digital cameras

Like it.. Think the black Sei lexus lights are the only ones i now of that i think look really good, was gonna get some for mine. Not hard to do bits of orange trim , i did mine black while on the car, just a bit of careful masking first ;).. Make sure you key & prime them and get some good lacquer when you do them, as i didn't and the orange chips are so irritating to keep touching up ;)

I love it! Its so much fun to drive. Will make an effort on the orange strips when the weather drys up. I think the lights really finish the back end off. Got my red cinq seatbelts to install as this weekends project. Should look good with the red trim on the seats. Ive got so many plans but so little cash :bang: ! Cheers for the comments.

Ginner

Back