IMAG02501.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Sporting 1.4 16V

Introduction

Hey Guys !

I'm new here so I thought I should start by showing my car here !

Name is Dean, from Manchester but currently living in France where i got my hands on this 2004 Fiat Sporting 1.4 16v

I'm planning to do some modifications ( only tinted windows, alloy respray in anthracite grey and maybe debadged grill ) in the next few months and your advice would be helpful because it isn't easy here in France to get advice !

Any advice in decent looking exhausts, air filters for this model ?

My Car :

IMAG02501.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

What debadged grill could look like ( good or not? )
IMAG02512.jpg

IMAG0251nobadge.jpg

What tinted windows and alloy respray could look like ( good or not? )

IMAG02543.jpg

IMAG0254edit.jpg

Have a good night!
Reactions: sutera1996
for exhausts this all depends on what you after a little noise or loads of noise,
ive seen videos on youtube with the supersprint and powerflow look them up i personally like the powerflow one with its nice noise level which im thinking of getting once i get a new rear bumper :)

Nice MK2B you have though (y)

Thanks !
Haven't found much for the airfilters on the 1.4 only for the 1.2 (unless they are compatible:eek:)

Last edited:
Gsr would work fine on this engine ?
Thanks for the advice, gonna look into it today ;)
Don't want it to sound like a tank , so not too loud :D

Re: Re: My Sporting 1.4 16V

Gsr would work fine on this engine ?
Thanks for the advice, gonna look into it today ;)
Don't want it to sound like a tank , so not too loud :D

Yes, GSR would work fine on your engine. Although GSR don't come cheap but they are great for bottom end torque :) just type in GSR induction kit on google and you'll come across their facebook page, send them a message and they'll give you a quote.

Nice punto. I know its only a mock-up, but i'd go a little darker on your planned tints, it doesn't look any different from the photo. Need some depth in your tints atleast. In favour of the debadge grill too, will look great.

Love the colour of this punto too!

Re: Re: My Sporting 1.4 16V

Nice punto. I know its only a mock-up, but i'd go a little darker on your planned tints, it doesn't look any different from the photo. Need some depth in your tints atleast. In favour of the debadge grill too, will look great.

Love the colour of this punto too!

Thanks for the advice, appreciated !
Ordered debadged grill , coming soon ! :)

Back