General paint code / name request

Currently reading:
General paint code / name request

succulentpanda

Hi Guys,

A while back I bought an accident damaged 500 to be turned into something extremely silly. Its just sat for ages while I tied up other projects and got some other jobs out of the workshop but work has now started on the build. Anyway, the point of my post is to find a code for the paint Id like to use on the car. I've spent days searching the web, and quite some time on this particular forum, but I just cant find a definitive answer. If anybody can help, it would be much appreciated. The colour in question is pictured below....
attachment.php

that's a US car. Don't know what it's called in the US but the closest UK colour would be punk grey I think.

Hi Guys,

A while back I bought an accident damaged 500 to be turned into something extremely silly. Its just sat for ages while I tied up other projects and got some other jobs out of the workshop but work has now started on the build. Anyway, the point of my post is to find a code for the paint Id like to use on the car. I've spent days searching the web, and quite some time on this particular forum, but I just cant find a definitive answer. If anybody can help, it would be much appreciated.

Don't know if this is of any use to you...

http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showthread.php?5459-Abarth-Factory-Color-Codes

Hi Guys,

A while back I bought an accident damaged 500 to be turned into something extremely silly. Its just sat for ages while I tied up other projects and got some other jobs out of the workshop but work has now started on the build. Anyway, the point of my post is to find a code for the paint Id like to use on the car. I've spent days searching the web, and quite some time on this particular forum, but I just cant find a definitive answer. If anybody can help, it would be much appreciated. The colour in question is pictured below....
attachment.php

Have tried under the bonnet/ side of doors for a metal plate or sticker?

Back