Technical Short Circuit on Fuse F18

Currently reading:
Technical Short Circuit on Fuse F18

Multijet160

Hello everyone.
I am new here.
Have a Ducato Multijet160 Ducato 3.0lt. The vehicle has a short circuit on the engine compartment fuse box no. F18. I have disconnected all control units including the fuse box in the car. Nevertheless, short circuit on the line. If you unplug the crash switch, there is no longer a short circuit on it.
Has anyone else had this problem? According to the previous owner, it happened after the battery was changed. Thanks for your answers

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

What does the crash switch turn off if activated?
The short circuit is probably in the component turned off by the crash switch.

Hello everyone.
I am new here.
Have a Ducato Multijet160 Ducato 3.0lt. The vehicle has a short circuit on the engine compartment fuse box no. F18. I have disconnected all control units including the fuse box in the car. Nevertheless, short circuit on the line. If you unplug the crash switch, there is no longer a short circuit on it.
Has anyone else had this problem? According to the previous owner, it happened after the battery was changed. Thanks for your answers

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
As the problem first appeared after the battery was changed, have you inspected the battery compartment for any possible cable damage>

Back