Technical Fiat 500 2017 1.2 - UK workshop manual / technical data wanted

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 2017 1.2 - UK workshop manual / technical data wanted

Hi folks,

Does anyone have this manual? I've found an Italian one on the forum but not the English one. I know I could translate parts of it but that's hard work.

I don't mind paying for it.

Must be for the 2017 1.2 petrol model. I have the manual for up to what I think is 2012.

What part of the car do you need the manual for?is there something specific?
Mainly timing related info. I've been told the timing lock tool differs between the early and 2017 model. Aside, from that I just want the official workshop manual as a reference.

On the topic of manuals for the 1.2, I have a 2009 1.2 but the workshop manual I have for it only has info on 1.4 and 1.4 turbo motors. Does anybody have a manual for a 1.2 motor? I couldn't find one on the forum, but I'm not too good at navigating these places.
Does anyone have this manual? I've found an Italian one on the forum but not the English one.
Bill can you send me/link me to whichever one you have? I can read Italian.

On the topic of manuals for the 1.2, I have a 2009 1.2 but the workshop manual I have for it only has info on 1.4 and 1.4 turbo motors. Does anybody have a manual for a 1.2 motor? I couldn't find one on the forum, but I'm not too good at navigating these places.

Bill can you send me/link me to whichever one you have? I can read Italian.
Haynes 5558 manual for the 1.2

Back