Currently reading:
who's on 360?

I used to play CoD on PC about 12 hours a day. But thats what it takes to be pro (n)

I'm starting to game alot more, Hugh DeAngelis is my XBL GT ;)

What level/gametype you play on Halo 3? That gam makes me so :bang:

Ill add you.
Halo I play social games, spend most of my time in the playlist Action Sack...So much crazy stuff going on in there.
My level is Level 26 Staff Captain woot!

I gave up on level 42 on Lone Wolves. I find Halo to bloody laggy and doesnt register all my headshots :rolleyes: lol

Halo is bloody annoying. Back when the old ranking system was in I won 19/20 games in a row, didnt rank up. Lost one game and went down a rank. I play for fun mostly, Ive had enough of people getting stressy at me cause I suck lol. I know I suck and I dont plan on getting any better.

Halo is bloody annoying. Back when the old ranking system was in I won 19/20 games in a row, didnt rank up. Lost one game and went down a rank. I play for fun mostly, Ive had enough of people getting stressy at me cause I suck lol. I know I suck and I dont plan on getting any better.

Awww you will get better. Some people take it far to seriously tho.

Halo is sh*t fullstop.

Keyboard warrior. Say that to her face :p

Halo is sh*t fullstop.

I agree. I only play it when im messing around with my friends. We spend most of our time betraying other players and annoying the hell out of them lol. Its funny when you can hear them shouting crap at you cause you apprently stole their kill or betrayed them. My reply is just to camel stomp their corpses :p

Entitled to your opinion I guess :p
Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2, Used to be a halo man but after playing Cod5 I'm no good at it :(

I wasnt to keen on COD: WAW to be honest. I was in the beta for it and I got absolutely slaughtered by people glitching under the maps and shooting up under your feet as you run over them.
It just didnt feel as smooth as COD4, in my eyes, the campaign in COD4 was the best ive ever really played on a FPS. COD: WAW just tried to copy it but it failed in my eyes. I know its popular and stuff but tis not my cup of tea to be honest.

Bring on Modern Warfare 2! :slayer::slayer:

I wasnt to keen on COD: WAW to be honest. I was in the beta for it and I got absolutely slaughtered by people glitching under the maps and shooting up under your feet as you run over them.
It just didnt feel as smooth as COD4, in my eyes, the campaign in COD4 was the best ive ever really played on a FPS. COD: WAW just tried to copy it but it failed in my eyes. I know its popular and stuff but tis not my cup of tea to be honest.

You pre-ordered it? i'm picking mine up at midnight from nuneaton, you doin the same?

Agree 100%, loved COD4, hated WAW, played it for a few hours when I got it, not touched it since.

Traded COD4 in for GTAIV, then brought it again cos it was so good lol

Back