Technical Turn and start problem , when turning key to start ,only dash board lights go on .

Currently reading:
Technical Turn and start problem , when turning key to start ,only dash board lights go on .

Anwarm2m

When I turn key to start my fiat palio weekend wagon , only dash board lights turns on ,and no start ,nothing wrong with battery , don't k ow where to find starter to check for loose ends or connectors to starter

When I turn key to start my fiat palio weekend wagon , only dash board lights turns on ,and no start ,nothing wrong with battery , don't k ow where to find starter to check for loose ends or connectors to starter
Hi 🙂
Do the dash lights Dim at all?,

If they Dim, suspect a high power draw
Like a bad starter..

At this stage worth adding a 2nd Battery to Chassis earth connection, (you may find the factory black cable has failed internally) 😉

Hi 🙂
Do the dash lights Dim at all?,

If they Dim, suspect a high power draw
Like a bad starter..

At this stage worth adding a 2nd Battery to Chassis earth connection, (you may find the factory black cable has failed internally) 😉
Hi thanks ,much appreciated,but can it also maybe be a live wire that came loose and touching the body ,cause it makes a very loud noise when turning

Hi thanks ,much appreciated,but can it also maybe be a live wire that came loose and touching the body ,cause it makes a very loud noise when turning
Loud noise,
Didn't mention that earlier.. 🤔

Often that will be the starter not engaging properly, so again check earth cable battery to chassis

If the starter isn't getting Lots of battery power it can do this

Back