General Barchetta Turbine Alloys

Currently reading:
General Barchetta Turbine Alloys

jetweed

Established member
Does anyone know where I can find the Circular Fiat Logo Centre Caps for the Turbine Alloy wheels??

and before you say.. I have tried Barchetta Parts...! They only have the original blocky Fiat Logo Turbines and not the newer circular Fiat Logo...

Any help appreciated.. Thanks

I can help you with a complete set of turbine wheels, with caps:D

I got a brand new set of 4 of these a while ago as a clearance item from a Fiat parts stockist. I have not used them but thought they might be useful as replacements if we lost any of the originals from my wife's car. I would actually prefer to have the older pattern logo as per the ones already on the car so would be happy to consider some form of swap if this is possible. I don't need 4 spares if I can get the right replacements!

I got a brand new set of 4 of these a while ago as a clearance item from a Fiat parts stockist. I have not used them but thought they might be useful as replacements if we lost any of the originals from my wife's car. I would actually prefer to have the older pattern logo as per the ones already on the car so would be happy to consider some form of swap if this is possible. I don't need 4 spares if I can get the right replacements!

Hi Iggy64, Henk from Barchettaparts has one of the old style FIAT logo (I only have the new ones on mine). I would happily take yours off you, as many as you could spare as I also have another one held on with Velcro!

There is a place in Solihull who do a sticker if that's any good
I had a barchetta badge for the rear, self adhesive and under £3 as I remember
Site is
I say ding dong
Have a look you might just be surprised at there costs

Hi everyone I know it’s an old thread but I’m looking for a set of turbine alloys has anyone got a set for sale please?

Back