Technical OBD2 broadcast and request message on Fiat Tipo 1.4 16v

Currently reading:
Technical OBD2 broadcast and request message on Fiat Tipo 1.4 16v

sniff

Hi All,

I am an electronics engineer and I wanted to design some electronic stuff for my car. After that, I connected the obd2 port and saw the message sequence on my car but these messages are not so compatible with obd2 pid values. Then I tried some reverse engineering technics I decoded 8-10 messages only however these messages were not enough for me. How can handle this communication, can I find a code or ID list on the net?

Best Regards

Unfortunately, you are dealing with something that the vast majority of forum visitors do not understand.
Check out these few pages - it's not for Tipo, but it's the closest I've found related to something similar to what you're doing.

For a similar reason I got the "CANable PCAN Debugger" but never find time to play with it.
Best Regards

Unfortunately, you are dealing with something that the vast majority of forum visitors do not understand.
Check out these few pages - it's not for Tipo, but it's the closest I've found related to something similar to what you're doing.

For a similar reason I got the "CANable PCAN Debugger" but never find time to play with it.
Best Regards

Firstly thanks a lot of your interest.

I checked this website but if i compared with my tipo can messages they are not similar.
I guess i will check more messages with PCAN :).
If i get meaningful messages i will let you know.

Best Regards,

Back