General Just stopping by to say hello!

Currently reading:
General Just stopping by to say hello!

Paul from Detroit

I have joined the Fiat Forum to follow Jim McGill's trek across America in his Panda (naturally posted in the Panda section) but I thought I'd just stick my head in to the X1/9 forum (as I have an X1/9 and not a Panda) and say hi to everyone. Usually I follow the XANA forum (http://www.network54.com/Forum/12159/) but I might as well look in on this one too.
:)

Hi Paul

Welcome to the x1/9 forums!

You should be in here more often since you have a x1/9. But not many people have a x1/9 and therefore there aren't too many posts. It is kinda quiet in here.

By the way, I too am a fellow Michigander. :wave:

Hi paul, cracking looking car, in the middle of restoring mine at the moment been on the xweb forums and are very interesting. Good luck

:)

Here is my X1/9, moded for DSP class in Solo II comp. Looking at either turbo conversion or 2L twin cam.

Copy%20of%20fiat%20at%20Turner%20fieldII.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0022_.jpg
    IMG_0022_.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 27
Re: Hey Paul...

Great shot of your X19 Brett ... excellent photography.

A contender for "Miss Fall" in the X19 calender for sure!

Hope you don't mind but I've added it to my screensaver gallery. :)

SteveC

Thanks guys...

I enjoyed having Jim as a guest and helping out. He is a real nut case in the best way. He speaks good english too. :)

Re: Thanks guys...

BrettX19 said:
I enjoyed having Jim as a guest and helping out. He is a real nut case in the best way. He speaks good english too. :)

Cheeky so-n-so!

I never noticed you both on here. Tis weird thou that the first posters where american!:D

Jim

well, well looky here.... fellow X-webbers, eh?...... so this is where the action is now? i uasually drop in here every few wks and see how my first forum mates are doing and lend a tech hand if possible, but ive never ran into so many Xweb guys at one time here:eek: ...... (y)

Back