Technical after market fuel filter

Currently reading:
Technical after market fuel filter

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
yes do help... just cut you fuel line between the carb and the fuel pump fit it and tighten with Jubley clips.

His price is a bit high tho with postage. look in you local Motor factors should cost u less than 3 quid

Ive got some rather cheeky looking anodised alloy ones here somewhere if you would prefer the bling factor (they also reusuable)

Yes, Iv'e got a slightly smaller version of that one which I bought at a motor factor for about £1.70. Like the other reply I've put it between the fuel pump and the carb on the opposite side to the exhaust. I was having problems with rust in my carburettor from the fuel tank so decided to put one in when I fitted a new fuel pipe. It didn't take long to go rust coloured so I reckon it must be doing some good, although not tackling the route of the problem.

i went to advanced auto(i live in the states) and bought a reusable glass/chrome ends type in-line filter, and it works like a champ!. the good thing is it's universal, so it comes w/ like 4 differnt tips, for various size lines, very cool to look at in the engine bay bec you can see the gas

Back