General Check this out for private number plates

Currently reading:
General Check this out for private number plates

gserghiou

Hi All,

Got one of those stupid emails ebay sends u all the time about bargains, this time 'Spring Bargains' it said.

So i clicked on one of the links that said Car 'Tuning and Accessories', and on the first page i found this item..

A private number plate, which the owner says it spells 'AMY'

But you X1/9 Lovers will discover that it says something else as well...possibly making this number plate worth having...

Check it out and let us know on the forum if you are the new owner of

X19MYX which becomes X19 MY X :yum:
really much beter than trying to spell 'AMY' with it.
Sorry AMY dear;) .....you r not getting this number....An X19 fan will....:D

here is the link to the page (get your cheque-cash, ready and click on the link)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMY-PRIVATE-N...5QQcategoryZ421QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

• x19plate.jpg
    x19plate.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 38
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
if the 1 & 9 together are supposed to make an A, then that is one really screwed up looking A,... after a night of jager & redbull 's then i guess it would work, but thats clearly for an X1/9. good one!

serin said:
it wouldnt be able to be put on a X-19 tho :rolleyes:

its an x reg plate, which cant be onto a car older than it :cry:

shame, its cool (y)

I happen to know where there is an unregistered car, not sure what the legality of registering it now is but in theory would qualify.

Haha UK number plates are just plain stupid. In NZ we can have anything we like up to 6 characters.

only on ebay could someone ask £800 for that nonsense. (n)

it really does suprise me @ times how ppl with such low intellingence think everyone else is just as stupid and gullable as themselves.:idea:

its the same as all these ugly women who think their fit, god only knows......:yuck:

ps personalised registrations are now seen as the must have on chav mobiles, imo steer clear unless it relates to the car, rant over...... (y)

hi mate,

Where do you come from ???

That must be the :worship: GOD of X/19 Number Plates :worship:

Once again....Bloody marvelous (y)

George

thanks george ,,,,, im from australia my dash is custom to with 24 carat gold ashtray and pop out cup holders cion tray and special sqaure drink holder plus my race car series 2 has 250 bhp 2 litre lancia turbo gt28rs loved fiat x19s all my life i drive one every day 5 hours a day 3 of them at highway speed 100 kmh awsome cars i even have a towbar these cars do everything

Hi,

It all sounds nice.

It would be excellent if u could post some pics of your car(s):devil:

George....

so i was on google, put my number plate in which is X19MYX and was surprised to find this post about my plate!!!

i bought the plate from ebay and i am AMY sorry not an owner of a X19 vehicle, i actually have a mercedes!

Maybe one day, this plate may be on an X19 vehicle, but not in the near future! :)

Back