Styling Selling the last of my x1/9 firewall insulations!

Currently reading:
Styling Selling the last of my x1/9 firewall insulations!

fiatx

As many of you would know, over the past few years I have designed and manufactured the Fiat x1/9 firewall insulation to fit all models around the world (Series 1, 2 and 3 bodies)

I have gone through many revisions making slight adjustments each time to reach this final design
My final product I am very happy with, they are CAD designed and laser cut from a fiberglass material with aluminium backing, very similar to the original material delivered in the car, and they fit perfectly down to the smallest detail!

I only have 3x Series 1 designs remaining, which I put together due to high demand but unfortunately my laser cutting contact was not available so these few have been hand cut from a more foam-like material, and will be $20 cheaper. They are still rated for extreme temperatures and fire for automotive use and look great

However I also have 7x Series 2 and 3 patterns left following the laser cut fiberglass process

As there are only a few remaining I'm selling for just $80 aud ($55 usd) for Series 1, and $100 aud ($70 usd) for Series 2 and 3

Get in quick if your original insulation material is deteriorated as once these few are gone I won't be able to manufacture anymore!

Follow the link below to purchase
http://www.x19.com.au/ozsupplier.html

imlnn

Last edited:
Just an update: This is now my active profile for this forum so for any inquiries regarding the firewalls please message me on this account

Cheers :)

I'm all sold out!
Thanks everyone for your orders and enjoy the product :)

Back