Register Login
Save up to 15% with Adrian Flux insurance!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2019   #1
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Wanted ....

Hi guys
Long shot I know but does anyone know of a 3 door uno 45 for sale in beige ... as said LONG shot but you never know till you ask , I know there is a couple out there but one (E445EAN) (D234GSF) sorry for posting registrations but they are on the net for all to see , are either of you on here or does anyone know the cars ? Looking to buy one to replicate my grandads car that my uncle buried in a field back home in Ireland , he wonít tell me where it is as I would dig it up and see whatís what lol .... thanks in advance for any help .
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-04-2019   #2
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,696
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy77 View Post
Hi guys
Long shot I know but does anyone know of a 3 door uno 45 for sale in beige ... as said LONG shot but you never know till you ask , I know there is a couple out there but one (E445EAN) (D234GSF) sorry for posting registrations but they are on the net for all to see , are either of you on here or does anyone know the cars ? Looking to buy one to replicate my grandads car that my uncle buried in a field back home in Ireland , he wonít tell me where it is as I would dig it up and see whatís what lol .... thanks in advance for any help .
Are you on Facebook? If so, go into the Fiat Uno Enthusiasts Group. At least one of these is in there - it belongs to a friend, but I very much doubt he would sell it.

I also have a friend with a beige 60S. Thatís more likely to be for sale, but only to the right person Iíd guess.
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-04-2019   #3
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Quote Originally Posted by Palio View Post
Are you on Facebook? If so, go into the Fiat Uno Enthusiasts Group. At least one of these is in there - it belongs to a friend, but I very much doubt he would sell it.

I also have a friend with a beige 60S. Thatís more likely to be for sale, but only to the right person Iíd guess.
Thanks for the reply , no Iím not on Facebook at the moment ... Iíd be very interested in more details or contact details for the 60s , a 45 would be perfect but itís more important that itís a 3 door in beige .. thanks again
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-04-2019   #4
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,696
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy77 View Post
Thanks for the reply , no Iím not on Facebook at the moment ... Iíd be very interested in more details or contact details for the 60s , a 45 would be perfect but itís more important that itís a 3 door in beige .. thanks again
Iíve just approved you.

Pop a post in the Uno group, and Iíll tag the owners for you.
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-04-2019   #5
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Quote Originally Posted by Palio View Post
Iíve just approved you.

Pop a post in the Uno group, and Iíll tag the owners for you.
Thanks Palio I just reactivated my account and all help greatfully received ....
Likes Palio liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-04-2019   #6
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Massive thanks to @Palio for helping me finally get my hands on a beige 3 door uno ... you sir are a gent , hopefully the uno will be moted this week then Iíll fit the grill with the built in lights and give it a good clean and polish .... thatíll be another uno back into service .... thanks again Palio .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ED2C756F-D2D6-424F-8CF1-8898308BBAD4.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	199776   Click image for larger version

Name:	ABDB6D6E-E094-4C60-8267-D6F6DE635ECF.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	199777  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2C6D134B-F457-4EF5-80DF-2E62DBCA5310.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	199778  
Thanks Eklipze3k, Palio thanked for this post
Likes Palio, KungFooPanda liked this post
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides


Last edited by Johnboy77; 22-04-2019 at 09:27.
Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-04-2019   #7
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,696
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy77 View Post
Massive thanks to @Palio for helping me finally get my hands on a beige 3 door uno ... you sir are a gent , hopefully the uno will be moted this week then Iíll fit the grill with the built in lights and give it a good clean and polish .... thatíll be another uno back into service .... thanks again Palio .
I'm glad you got it. I saw Simon had sold it, so thought you must have.

That was the one I thought you might have a chance of getting - Julian's was never likely. Hope to see it out and about soon.
Likes Johnboy77 liked this post
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-04-2019   #8
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Thanks again and Iíll check in here for any meets as donít like Facebook to Be honest , canít wait to drive her properly ...
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 26-04-2019   #9
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

SO I put the uno in for Its first mot since 2014 ....... all she needed is the rear brakes sorting as they were binding slightly , new cylinders ordered as both seized with slight leaks , number plate bulb ... advisories on one tyre and exhaust but I intend on putting new tyres on and will also replace the exhaust or section needed .... by tomorrow sheíll be moted then the clean and polishing starts ....HAPPY DAYS
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 28-04-2019   #10
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Well everything was going great , car moted and driving well considering Iíve not serviced it yet , whilst driving home I lost all gears , seems like the plastic bush that holds the gear linkage in place near the gearbox fell apart thankfully I had some tie wraps in the car so managed to bodge it to get home , Just need to locate some new bushes ... hoping itís not too difficult .
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 30-04-2019   #11
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,696
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy77 View Post
Well everything was going great , car moted and driving well considering Iíve not serviced it yet , whilst driving home I lost all gears , seems like the plastic bush that holds the gear linkage in place near the gearbox fell apart thankfully I had some tie wraps in the car so managed to bodge it to get home , Just need to locate some new bushes ... hoping itís not too difficult .
Ricambio have them.
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 30-04-2019   #12
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 2
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

Quote Originally Posted by Palio View Post
Ricambio have them.
Thanks Iíll have a look , is there any particular name for the part I need or is it literally as I see it , gearbox linkage bushes ? Lol seems a silly question but Iíve no clue about these cars ... awaiting a Haynes manual to turn up which will be spot on to refer too.
__________________
1985 FIAT UNO 60s , 1982 CAVALIER SR, 1997 VECTRA GSI phase 1 , 2001 VECTRA C20LET TRACK PROJECT, 2007 VECTRA SRI XP1, 2015 NISSAN NAVARA , 2015 FORD FOCUS ZETEC S ..... 1st time ive written that and can now see Iíve a hoarding issue
Johnboy77 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 30-04-2019   #13
Spirito di Panto!
 
Palio's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Princes Risborough, Bucks
Posts: 4,696
Thanks: 408
Trader Rating: 0
Palio is part of the official FF Events Team :)
Palio has donated!
Animal Maze Champion, Baker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion
United Kingdom 
Re: Wanted ....

There are gear linkage bushes listed (quite cheap). Also full linkage rebuild kits. I'd ring Franco and ask quite honestly - he's got all the old microfisches and is very amenable.
Likes Johnboy77 liked this post
__________________
Please support Pinky - go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/pinky


Palio is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump