Register Login
endrop - for all your online needs
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2005   #16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Thanks, I have found it and Im looking forward to see it in pdf
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Rebellen is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 12-02-2005   #17
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Question Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Hello!
I couldn't download it...
I've tried to download it regulary (using internet explorer)
and using getright, but still I could not download it
if someone did download it I would be grateful if you help me
download it too

thans a lot,
Roman
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

r_yakir is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 13-02-2005   #18
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Finland.
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Quote Originally Posted by r_yakir
Hello!
I couldn't download it...
I've tried to download it regulary (using internet explorer)
and using getright, but still I could not download it
if someone did download it I would be grateful if you help me
download it too

thans a lot,
Roman
check out:

http://fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=23164
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Malex is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 16-02-2005   #19
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellen
Thanks, I have found it and Im looking forward to see it in pdf
Sorry - it is taking me some time as I am busy at work and it is a fairly manual process....

My results are good, just the time to go over each page and set the order for OCR is the thing....
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

fixit is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 30-03-2005   #20
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Czech Republic.
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Hi Malex

Could you write when we find your Fiat Tipo manual *.pdf

Thank you very much
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

JirKA.Pr is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 30-03-2005   #21
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Malex doesn't have it in PDF - it is me, and sad to say, I have been slackin gin that department.!

I will try to do it over the next few weeks, until then, it is jpg's for you!
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

fixit is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 06-04-2005   #22
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Czech Republic.
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Hi all
I find english Hayness manual in scanned *. pdf vesion, but it have 57MB
http://luboss.net/
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

JirKA.Pr is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 08-04-2005   #23
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Posts: 21
Thanks: 1
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Jirka, wich is the complete link for the 57 MB manual? I cannot understand the language on http://luboss.net/

Thanks!
__________________
Tipo 1.8 Sedicivalvole
Lcho is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 09-04-2005   #24
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

http://luboss.net/fiattipo/manual.pdf

not too hard to find, really
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

fixit is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 11-04-2005   #25
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Czech Republic.
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Thumbs up Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Quote Originally Posted by Lcho
Jirka, wich is the complete link for the 57 MB manual? I cannot understand the language on http://luboss.net/

Thanks!
Hi
It is Czech language, but it is not important - you must click to
FIAT TIPO ... service manual.pdf )
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

JirKA.Pr is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 22-08-2007   #26
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Quote Originally Posted by JirKA.Pr View Post
Hi
It is Czech language, but it is not important - you must click to
FIAT TIPO ... service manual.pdf )
No a ja bych to zrovna v ty cestine potreboval... moc..moc..moc...diky...diky...diky...
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

mask is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 27-08-2007   #27
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lincoln UK
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
United Kingdom 
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

I am a member here and published author too and I am shocked to read on this respected forum that, whether the links work or not, a lot of members think it acceptable to reproduce copyright protected material and post it without permission. It is NOT. This is quite disgraceful.

Fiat and Haynes can take care of themselves and I shall certainly be warning them about this - as I always do - but as far as my book is concerned it is protected under the Berne Convention for at least 25 years in virtually every country of the world and anyone whom I find reproducing it in any form is going to find themselves explaining their actions to a very expensive lawyer.


GC
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

Guy Croft is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 27-08-2007   #28
Status: DEFCON Grumpy
 
custard's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 30,129
Thanks: 495
Trader Rating: 1
custard has donated!
United Kingdom 
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Croft View Post
I am a member here and published author too and I am shocked to read on this respected forum that, whether the links work or not, a lot of members think it acceptable to reproduce copyright protected material and post it without permission. It is NOT. This is quite disgraceful.

Fiat and Haynes can take care of themselves and I shall certainly be warning them about this - as I always do - but as far as my book is concerned it is protected under the Berne Convention for at least 25 years in virtually every country of the world and anyone whom I find reproducing it in any form is going to find themselves explaining their actions to a very expensive lawyer.


GC
now guy you raise an interesting point.
a recent thread where i posed a similar point(and often do for the need a manual threads) on just buying a haynes was met with some flame
however we are not omnipitent(sp) so if you see any links you think are unsuitable use the report button

i would make an exception for EPER though

Last edited by custard; 27-08-2007 at 12:10.
custard is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Old 29-12-2007   #29
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: turkey
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Trader Rating: 0
Turkey 
Re: FIAT Tipo manual

Thanks
__________________
FIAT Forum Useful Links:
Donate to FF | Buy FF Merchandise | Classifieds | FF Insurance | How-to Guides

sense__7373 is offline Reply With Quote Quote 
Reply
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MODELS FIAT SHOULD MAKE! jetweed Lets Talk FIAT 61 30-08-2004 22:38
(G) Haynes Fiat Tipo Service And Repair Manual sandrinio Tipo (Classic) 10 25-04-2004 22:06
(G) Fiat Bravo (moved thread) sonia cachia Bravo / Brava 7 20-10-2003 05:30
fiat tipo tuning??? fraguzz Clubs 2 31-07-2003 05:36