DSCF13611.jpg

Seicento Zippy!!.

Introduction

finally got some pics sorted of my first seicento, hes a 899 sx with BIG plans :D

already done:

sporting front seats
fresh headgasket
full cat back powerflow system from a cinq sporting
35mm apex springs
abarth spoiler
black headlight mod

to come:

a set of 15" 7 spoke brava alloys (pics to follow)
full respray in capri blue (removing any knocks and dints along the way)
full polybush kit
gt front and rear brake conversion
full sporting loom transfer ready for a possible 1.4 16v conversion in a year or so (maybe a winter project (y)

He has a bit of a scrape on the front bumper but that will be changed for a sporting one before the planned respray so not too worrying at the moment

new seats front and rear £20 bargain from the local breakers (y)

Re: Zippy!!

looks good, plans seem cool aswell.

i think tinted or clear front indicators / side repeaters would look cool, as well as LIGHTLY tinted rear lights (so they look darker red, like my old ones used to)

also i dont think 35mm is enough on these cars.
when i put my 40mm shocks / springs on my old sei, it still looked standard!
i think you will need to go much lower, especially with the 15" wheels on, otherwise the car will look really high...

also, debadge / dewiper the rear!
looks sooo much tidier, and costs nothing!

:D

Hey cheers for the comment I have a set of clear front indicators ready to go on just gotta get myself a mk2 front bumper as they don't fit in with that bumper, rear light tints are coming soon as one of the rear clusters has previously been broken (needs replacing) and might de-bagde it tomorrow if the weather is nice (y) been contemplating 60mm maybe even more, I'm after some tyres ATM so I can see how low I can physically go with the 15s

Cheers for the input hopefully have some pics of the boot build tomorrow and might even trial fit the alloys (if it's not raining)

Lee

Ryt what for todays update :)

took him for his MOT today expecting to come home with a red sheet full of FAILS(n) but thankfully he came home with a fresh ticket and only one advisory:D

plans for the next month are.... get a set of rear lights and smoke them out :D, looking for a set of abarth or simalar side skirts, sporting front bumper maybe for tomorrow, track down some 195/45/15s for the wheels to go on, maybe put a set of sporting alloys on for the time being, go lower on the suspention maybe 60mm or even 80mm :rolleyes:,

got the boot de-badged today on NosherCento's advice (pics to follow) and finally got some pictures of the boot install just waiting for them to load onto photobucket then ill add them all on

cheers

Lee

as promised :)

still needs covering but as yet unsure as what to cover it with carpet or fabric of some description

De-Badged :) really chuffed with the results

Much tidier :D

Powerflow system before it went on bargain at only £30 from the local breakers

more pics to come

Cheers

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:

So today I achieved absolutely nothing that I had planned although the nice postman delivered me an addition to my sound system in the form of a pair of ultra bright cold cathode uv lights :) now installed roughly in the roof lining wired up on the remote wire for my amp so they come on with the cd player

So maybe over the next two weeks I'll sort out my new front bumper and get the rears tinted out done a few Photoshop edits that I'll see if I can get uploaded and maybe some pics of the rear uv set up if it looks any good tomorrow night

That's all for today people

Cheers

Lee

Off the top of my head I think it was about 32mm??
Don't take my word for it though!

seis look soooooo much better debadged and dewipered, look sooo much tidier!

And I would consider covering the build in acoustic carpet, would look good and sound nice :)

Off the top of my head I think it was about 32mm??
Don't take my word for it though!

seis look soooooo much better debadged and dewipered, look sooo much tidier!

And I would consider covering the build in acoustic carpet, would look good and sound nice :)
i know 32mm is the size for puntos not sure if its the same size though

Back