General Zems guide to roof down motoring.

Currently reading:
General Zems guide to roof down motoring.

It probably enhanced the look of the red one, while any mods on the silver only have detrimantal effect as it's so luvverly as it is :wave:

:(
I hate Winter here in the UK, dark nights, cold:( I think I suffer from S.A.D. (sunlight affected disorder):( :(

Wish I could afford to chase the sun year round:( :( :(

For ever the optimist though...............I wear my shorts year round:) :)

Finally arrived back in Bahrain last week... Unwrapped the B and she started first time after being left for a few months... I was well impressed (y)

Weather starting to cool down. only got up to 36C today so I guess it's time to get the hard top off :D :D :D

:(
I hate Winter here in the UK, dark nights, cold:( I think I suffer from S.A.D. (sunlight affected disorder):( :(

Wish I could afford to chase the sun year round:( :( :(

For ever the optimist though...............I wear my shorts year round:) :)

I can relate to your comments - I love cold, crisp winter mornings but hate the lack of sunlight, cold drizzly days etc - I am solar powered and also suffer from SAD's, that coupled with a lack of job should make for a fun autumn!!!

Still, I can look forward to soft Southern's poking fun at your shorts on the 8th November at the ACE Cafe!! (y)

Had a topless drive today - but having removed the wind stop I was freezing my boll*cks off :eek:. The top is def staying on until it gets warmer :(

Back