General Zc90

Currently reading:
General Zc90

apparently I got the last 1lt left in the country but need another 2 does anyone have access to any? The dealers won't order it as it's too expensive to ship.

If I have to I'll just put 20-50 in till I can get some either on route or it's probably easier to get in France or Germany. I only changed the oil recently but have just replaced the rear diff seal & gearbox transfer box as well as renewing the propshaft rubber seals.

apparently I got the last 1lt left in the country but need another 2 does anyone have access to any? The dealers won't order it as it's too expensive to ship.

If I have to I'll just put 20-50 in till I can get some either on route or it's probably easier to get in France or Germany. I only changed the oil recently but have just replaced the rear diff seal & gearbox transfer box as well as renewing the propshaft rubber seals.

I just changed both the inboard driveshaft boots on mine and filled the gearbox with Castrol Syntrax(available in halfords and motor factors). It seems fine, and runs quieter than engine oil(y) tho i've only done 50 miles so its early days.

Back