Your ideal Fiat

Currently reading:
Your ideal Fiat

An estate/SW version of the new Bravo with a drop-down bumper like the Marea Weekend and a big JTD engine. No sign of an estate version being produced according to my dealer who could only suggest the Doblo to replace my Marea Weekend dog carrier. But I don't want a box, I want something like the Alfa Sportswagon only with a decent load area! Come on Fiat, where's your current (sporty) estate/SW?

Croma

Fiat-Croma_2008_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

I'd like a Croma Abarth please :)

Last edited:
hmmmm not too difficult. an alfa 155 V6 TI:yum: or for something more realistic an alfa 155 2.0 twinspark (8v:slayer: all alloy, should of used that as the base for the 16v )

you'll struggle to find a better looking car. the car i've always wanted since seeing it storm btcc in 1994. when i was 6!! hopefully be getting one this year:), hopefully.

Edit- a widebody in prugna, or a skinny in white please

Last edited:
Even with all that god awful scaffolding?

I`d definitely prefer more discreet look. Bog standard looking Punto with 3-400 bhp and 4WD would be nice, no hassle from the police and no ricers trying to race you at every streetlight... But theres no images I could link to of a Grama Punto without scaffolding, since it`s a one-off.

Fiat 500 'Poof' editon

The poof edition would come with -

1. Kinky studded leather interior
2. Amyl nitrite flavored freshener
3. Fake tan bottle holder
4. Extra mirror to check your 'Manscara'
5. Ultimate gay accessory, a sling in the boot !!!!

Jim

A road version of the GP Abarth S2000 will do nicely please.

Also, seeing as there is a Panda 100bhp and a 4x4 Panda - why not put them together for a Panda 4x4 100bhp??

Back