Beaulieu
Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi,

I was hoping some members maybe able to help out?

Beaulieu Motor Museum is having special display to mark the 50th anniversary of the European Car Of the year, and to celebrate they are having a display of one of each winner from the first year right up to the present.

They have most of the cars they need but they still lack some Fiat's!! the list of cars there missing is listed below..

* Fiat 124 - 1967 model up to -1974
* Fiat 128 - 1970- models up to 1979
* Fiat 127 - 1972- models up to 1983
* Fiat Uno mk1 - 1984- models up to 1989
* Fiat Tipo - 1989-models up to 1995
* Fiat Punto mk1 - 1995- models up to 1999
* Fiat Bravo/Brava - 1996-models up to 2001

You car doesn't have to be from the exact year of the win or even totally standard from what I gather, but as long as it's the right model then that's all there after. They need a photo/ photos of your car, and there's a small form to fill in.

Details can be found here:-

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/spring-autojumble

If any members can help provide the cars needed for the two days, then please please apply!! Your car will make up a great display, and you'll get to enjoy the autojumble and the see the attractions at the motor museum.

Many thanks,

Paul

bit too late for a bump..;) as the person who hold MOST of these cars has 2 other commitments that weekend,
MI meet AND the Chilterns vehicle rally.., (y)

is there a way of separating these events in the EVENTs - RHS bit of homepage, :confused:
as they dissappear under the Montague job, which is actually all weekend.. not just the Saturday it's listed as :(

This show and one last weekend were wanting to do the same thing. Last weekend's didn't bother to get back to me when I asked what times they were needed & said that I wouldn't pay to get in (maybe that's unreasonable, in which case I am unreasonable!).

This one wanted cars in situ for 2 days & when I asked if there was scope to either do one day or help with expenses if people had to travel both days - no response.....

All these shows leave it too late, expect the earth & won't appreciate what a big ask it is to get a car a long distance for a whole weekend. Just my view for what it's worth. :shrug:

I hope they got the cars, but suspect not as some are now quite rare.

Back