IMAG0210.jpg

Panda (Classic) Young one

Introduction

When i was 16 years i wanted as first car an Fiat Panda Classic. But i couldn't find a good one. Now 7 years later i found a nice one. (900 young 2000) It isn't rust free but happily it isn't rot either. The previous owner was an old lady. (a blind one i think if you look at the scratches above the lock :devil: )
The first thing i have done is replace the benzine cap. The original one is dead. It has so much rust that it came in the benzine. There is also another benzine tank placed (plastic one) The original metal one has very much rust. And i place a Clubliner on the licenseplateholder.

Things to do:
-Tectylate
-Build in the radio
-Build in an original clock. (build in 1987)
-repair the oil leaks. (it drinks more oil then benzine at the moment, On tuesday a garage will repaire it)

For the longer term:
-New paint on the outside. It has to many scratches. I think about baby blue.
-A new exhaust
-New shockabsorbers behind.
-A want a bullbar on the front but they are very hard to find. I have an idea about one. I make a design that is place able on the two bolts above the grill.

Here are some pics of the Classic :)
Reactions: tzagarakis
There were many but because of the "oprotpremie" in 2009 many of them received an one way ticket to the car dump. Finding a good one is getting harder and harder. Some classic panda's that i see by the FPC-Nl meetings are like new. :worship:
The Panda in your avatar is very nice. A CLX or a special edition like the Smile i guess? This is the first time i see a Classic Panda in that color.

Last edited:
There were many but because of the "oprotpremie" in 2009 many of them received an one way ticket to the car dump. Finding a good one is getting harder and harder. Some classic panda's that i see by the FPC-Nl meetings are like new. :worship:
The Panda in your avatar is very nice. A CLX or a special edition like the Smile i guess? This is the first time i see a Classic Panda in that color.
O
Yes it is a CLX, colour is called Blue Zealand, we have a few of them in that could over here. It's not a special edition, just some mods I've done myself, here's a couple of better pics.........

I guess 'oprotpremie' is something similar to our scrappage scheme. Our government paid us £2000 trade in on any old car we exchanged for a new one.

Your Panda looks like a new one. I love the interieur. I didn't know that the seats of an Alfa are usable in the Panda. Much people uses the seats from a Lancia Y10.
The Scrappage Scheme is the same as our 'oprotpremie'. For many reasons i'm against it but the most important reasis is because old but good cars are destroyed.

Your Panda looks like a new one. I love the interieur. I didn't know that the seats of an Alfa are usable in the Panda. Much people uses the seats from a Lancia Y10.
The Scrappage Scheme is the same as our 'oprotpremie'. For many reasons i'm against it but the most important reasis is because old but good cars are destroyed.

Yes we've lost a lot of good old cars here too, they couldn't all be Austin Maestro's :p.

I make a subframe for the Alfa seats, we don't have many Y10's here but lots of Alfa's.

O
Yes it is a CLX, colour is called Blue Zealand, we have a few of them in that could over here. It's not a special edition, just some mods I've done myself, here's a couple of better pics.........

I guess 'oprotpremie' is something similar to our scrappage scheme. Our government paid us £2000 trade in on any old car we exchanged for a new one.

Man i love your pandas:slayer:

Back