You know you want it!!!

Currently reading:
You know you want it!!!

Trancendental said:
how long do you think it would take for her to walk that off?

longer than she has left to live i'll bet:D

I don't quite understand why some men are actually attracted to *that* (shudders).

to be quite brutally honest, most english women just aren't curvy enough (not as in 'large') I mean they just don't have any sort of shape:mad:
eastern european women:slayer: curvy and shapy as you like!! I would post a pic, but I think I'd get reported and banned by mod's.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate!(y) You'll learn that looks or figure dont necesseraly (Sp) mean jack if you cant have an intelligent discussion with a woman. Believe me ive been there!
Then again, i just couldnt do that! not even with the old beer goggles on:yuck:

SkinzCinqSporting said:
I read the title and thought Dobby had finally started selling herself as FF's tart ;)

haha, believe me that'll never happen.... i can guarantee there's no-one could afford me:D

SkinzCinqSporting said:
I read the title and thought Dobby had finally started selling herself as FF's tart ;)

although to be honest i think that says more about you than it does about me:D :D :D

WRONG WRONG WRONG :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Thats just wrong in so many ways :yuck:

Now dont get me wrong, Im very much a believer in what Matt said about beauty being in the eye of the beholder and Im not adverse to a bit of meat on my woman but oh dear god, that really is overkill

Not to put too sickening point on it but what the hell would you do with her in bed, I doubt you could even find the hole :yuck:

Oh I just hope for the sake of any poor bloke who sleeps with her that she doesnt wanna go ontop - I know they say dying while having sex would be one hell of a way to go but I dont think they're referring to being crushed to death during sex :p

Back