You know who you are

Currently reading:
You know who you are

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
Since i bought a Fiat every other car seems to be a Bravo/a panda or those ones i can't spell

I must pass at least 10-15 a day if not more so what i wanna know is how many are you lot?

My daily path is: Salop street, milking bank, past the crooked house onto the Himley road, right onto the A449 left onto beggars bush lane through wombourne and left onto Ounsdale road

surely at least one of you must use one of those roads???

Helz said:
Back when we were at school and had 'houses', I used to be in Himley house, brings back some memories (y)

we had Himley as a house name too

Where'd you go to school Helz?

meh happens to all of us, when you buy a car that you think is different to everyone else because you hardly ever see them before, suddenly (takes about a week:) ) EVERYONE has one, and you suddenly realise your next door neiughbour has one, then start accusing them of copying, when in actual fact, they've had said car for 9 years:D

its just a pshycoligcal thing (HA HA can't spell it!) you start looking for said model of car:cool:

Helz said:
Landywood Primary School in Great Wyrley was where we had the houses: Himley, Mosely, Weston and Shugborough (then GWHS) :) I wonder if you went to school with me :chin:

nopes, although i have heard of your school

I went to Ounsdale in Wombourne !!

Helz said:
Wombourne, very nice :D Do you still live there now?

i did till about 18 months ago, i live in Dudley atm but i really wanna move back there, my daughter goes to school there and my son goes to the creche, its a 6 mile journey in the morning but its worth it.

Wombournes really pretty and it always makes me laugh how people say how posh it is, it isn't really!!!

Back