You have been quoted email

Currently reading:
You have been quoted email

EvoStevo

Established member
Hello, when subscribed to a thread and you get quoted you get an email telling you so.

(Like Andy has just done on my thread about bulb failure identification)

Can you please add a link to the thread/post within that email?

That way we do not have to come and list subscribed or quoted threads to get to it and can visit directly.

Cheers.
E.S.

i've been getting the emails as well - they've started todo my head in

In the actual email there is this phrase

If you don't want to receive these emails anymore, edit your settings here: https://www.fiatforum.com/usertag.php?do=profile&action=options

That SHOULD enable you to disable email quote alerts

Im hoping it has mine as getting 10+ a day is a little annoying
Yet i didnt change the settings at all and they started coming in

Ziggy

i've been getting the emails as well - they've started todo my head in

In the actual email there is this phrase

That SHOULD enable you to disable email quote alerts

Im hoping it has mine as getting 10+ a day is a little annoying
Yet i didnt change the settings at all and they started coming in

Ziggy

they 'started' coming because it was a new added feature with the default setting being on

Okay what i suggested didnt work :(

Got the email for Custard quoting me above :(

I cant see the option tho to turn it off!

Ziggy

Follow the link you posted earlier
subs.jpg

What I am referring to is that there is no link directly to the thread in question in the email.

Having this link in is common on all other forums I have ever used.

If I wanted to go to my subscribed threads I could do it, I am just suggesting that the email has a link directly to the thread within it.

I'm getting the feeling that although the forum asks for suggestions for improvement that you don't actually want them.

Last edited:
What I am referring to is that there is no link directly to the thread in question in the email.

Having this link in is common on all other forums I have ever used.

If I wanted to go to my subscribed threads I could do it, I am just suggesting that the email has a link directly to the thread within it.

I'm getting the feeling that although the forum asks for suggestions for improvement that you don't actually want them.

Don't get us wrong, ben is always looking at ways to improve, but in his absence experienced members will provide solutions which will hopefully help until he has a chance to implement any changes :)

Back