General You guys are so nice

Currently reading:
General You guys are so nice

Zimon

I monitor this forum on behalf of my son who has a cinq. But I contribute to another car forum. You guys are so polite and everyone is helpful. On this other site I contribute to half the people are helpful the other half just tear each other to shreds! Maybe I should get a cinq or sei just to mix with nicer people!

Zimon

Thats what u get from us Cento Owners :D[8D]:I[:eek:)][8][xx(]

Whitterz.jpg

Here is an example of the 'banter' from another forum - I have edited it some what:

A guy on the forum asked about squeky windscreen wipers, one piece of advice was to use Autoglym glass cleaner, a lady contributor added that she had used it and it was good - then all hell broke out!!

Some guy who was trying to be funny said ...

"C, mon MissX you must be good at cleaning windows!! just pretend your washing pots and pans!!!

Seriously though you can try putting a bit of WD40 on the spring on the underside of the arm, this should ease the ammount of pressure that it pushes onto the glass with."

MissX replied

"hows about squirting some wd40 on the underside of your tounge, hopefully easing the level of pressure of which utter ****** is expelled from you cake hole"

The guy replied ...
"Thats not very nice cosidering i was trying to help, tell you what why dont you spray some up your fanny if youre gonna be like that"

This is a typical thread from the half that think its funny to be abusive. To be fair the other half are nice and helpful like this forum

I am sorry if this offends anyone.

Please keep this forum as it is, polite and helpful, do not let it degenerate into Fight Club!

Zimon

The thing with car clubs, it's a bit like this:
Owners of Porsches get together to celebrate how successful they all are.
Owners of BMW's get together but don't talk to each other as they are all too arrogant.
Owners of Fiats club together, like people tend to do in times of disaster :D

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/

I suppose we could all be like that if we tried hard very hard but i think we are all adult enough to draw the line at rude and abusive comments and language Oh what a happy bunch we are.:D

you will have to get whatever pic you want,shrink it down to avatar size upload it to some web space i.e http://www.villagephotos.com/ then use it from there.. hope thats write???[?]

Oh it works alright, although I post mine from my own web site

Death to Clippy! ;)

Steve

Drives a Panda 1000CL [:0] but still has a sense of humour!

(I'm on [email protected] and [email protected])

1989 Fiat Panda 1000CL
Electronic Distributor
Metamec copper brake pipes
Currently immobile with a knackered gearbox and mouldy upholstery ;)
Replacement 5-speed 'box and new QH clutch in garage ready to fit
and is likely to remain there for some time yet due to my EXTREME
LAZINESS (and it's cold and wet out there - okay, so I'm a wimp) ...

Back