General You can always count on the good old boys at Max Power!

Currently reading:
General You can always count on the good old boys at Max Power!

Andeh

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=4900&s=3

Make: Fiat
Model: STILO
Power (bhp): 254
Top Speed: 170
0-60: 4

Engine Mods: Piper Cross Induction kit, Modded Hoses. Uprated Valves, Stage 3 Pistons, Widened ports. Rage Custom Exust

Transition Mods: quick shift, performance clutch,

Suspension Mods: blistien lowered suspention by aprox 40mm

Brake Mods: AEM Pads
Performance Mods: see engine
Wheels & Tyres: ferelli sports conntact 2 low, 17 inch ox alloys
Bodywork Mods: front, side, and back body kit, with custom bonnet and lights
ICE: 16 inch sub with 1000w amp. MP3 player, CD player, the system can save upto 700 songs
About Your Car: its kool very fast. hits 60 in 2nd gear at 50k revs. maybe 80 in second but the engin isn't warn in yet so am not going to push it that far yet

%7B983B7F62-58C7-4B74-8303-DA5BED7B9CB6%7D.jpg

%7BA86FFA0D-8D02-4D18-84B3-EBF5F109FFD4%7D.jpg

254bhp? 0-60 in 4 seconds? not to shabby eh? :yum:

*cough :p

edit: not to worry, at least its not as bad as this one. http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=4450&s=3

(y) :p

Last edited:
Not a cat in hell's chance that has 254bhp. By the look of his grammar and spelling skills, it's a chav. 60mph in second @50k rpm? Might do 80mph in second but not tried because the engine hasn't worn in yet?:confused: B0ll0cks...:rolleyes:

Is it really possible to bring your 0-60 time down to 4 seconds with those few engine additions ?
Seems a bit far fetched to me. :D

and 60 in second at just 50k surely not. I know the Abarth hits 60 in second quite easily but it will auto change soon after iirc ? I think Stu knows that one for sure :D

Last edited:
Doesnt that version have the manual box though?

And theres not a hucking fope of making that power off those mods.

Theres no cams no bodies etc.

0-60 in 4 seconds is just laughable. Would need masses of more power than that. Which would make the car rather a handful to drive with it being front wheel drive.

I mean impreza's etc can do it in that time but they have 4 wheel drive to help them launch. and more power.

KoArAnG said:
and 60 in second at just 50k surely not. I know the Abarth hits 60 in second quite easily but it will auto change soon after iirc ? I think Stu knows that one for sure :D
Oh yes :D

Got to love that lurch when it autochanges....

And yes, it is Matt's car :p

0-60 what though? mm per hour?

and with that engine going at 50k (= 50000rpm), I expect it would explode. F1 cars get up to about 19k, so this must be an amazing car.

modified ratio's in mine mean I can only do 63 in 2nd - not sure how this compared to before the extreme tuning as I bought the car with 1k miles on the clock and took it straight to AMD (VW tuners, Ross Clarke is a god).

haha BULL5HIT!!!

Its nearly impossible to get a FWD car to hit 60 in under 5 seconds due to lack of traction

I think the quoted top speed of 170mph is equally unbelievable. Michael Schumacher would have traded last years Ferrari F1 car for this stilo if these figures were true!!

Back