• I Own My Car

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • My Car Owns Me

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definately own my car!!

It say so on the receipt :p

Seriously though, i would say its 50/50, i even talk to my car and he responds with the occasional splutter :D

lets dig a little deeper, the reason i take care of my car so well is because it makes me feel good, so when i do something for my car i'm doing it for myself. that means my actions are selfish and i dont actually care about the car, i care about making myself feel good.

if my car owned me it would be sat in a garage never getting used, i'd be asking for a drive and it would be saying no i've got a headahce or i'm too tired. hang on a minute, what does that sound like? thats right, her who must be obeyed. the real owner of every man is his lady. your car is just a tool to please yourself, you can use it as you wish, your partner owns you and you have to ask nicely to get what you want from her.

this explains why every man loves his car more than his partner.

Last edited:
lets dig a little deeper, the reason i take care of my car so well is because it makes me feel good, so when i do something for my car i'm doing it for myself. that means my actions are selfish and i dont actually care about the car, i care about making myself feel good.

if my car owned me it would be sat in a garage never getting used, i'd be asking for a drive and it would be saying no i've got a headahce or i'm too tired. hang on a minute, what does that sound like? thats right, her who must be obeyed. the real owner of every man is his lady. your car is just a tool to please yourself, you can use it as you wish, your partner owns you and you have to ask nicely to get what you want from her.

this explains why every man loves his car more than his partner.

I didn't do anything without informing/asking my mrs.

Any male who posts things like 'I tell that bitch what to do' is a liar.

Back