Until: Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bunny

Curse of the were-rabbit
Suggested plan for the day:
Meet at Costa coffee about 10:30 to 11am.
If you can not meet it for that time, then feel like to join us at any point during the day.
Guessing we could see some sights, do some shopping etc.....
Meal: Any idea's will be welcome....Last year we went to ASK. Feel free to suggest places to eat. Thiking we could do food at about 4pm once shops have closed.
Parking: Cost is £9.50 all day or they is park and ride.

We will be there but not sure we will be staying to eat.

Won't know for sure until on the day lol.

Will make sure not hungover though :eek:

Arent they eating at the ASK restarant near the theatre.

I only live in snaith, about 25 minutes. But it would be to late for me to get there and find parking. Another time perhaps - weve got the meet at the start of December at Xscape which should be good though (y)

As an aside, my drive is pretty big and buses go into town every 10 mins or so from round the corner. Meets in York can use this facility in the future, theres probably room for 3-4 cars (although getting them in might be tricky, its a wierd shape wiuth the gate but perfectly doable).. Offers there for next time.. ;)

That sounds good. The only problem sometimes when visiting york is getting a parking space :rolleyes:. I used to be able to fit in the smallest spaces in picadilly car park with my old car (it would fit between the pillars), now i dont dar attempt it in my new car :D.

Back