Yet Another Noob

Currently reading:
Yet Another Noob

Simon G

Hi folks,

Soon to be ordering a new 500 and reckon this is the place to be (y) lots of good info around here.

Si.

Going to be ordering a 1.2 Lounge in Electroclash Grey with side rub strips, italian flag side wing badges and black cloth trim. Was debating the colour for a while but saw a few pictures and it looks very classy with the crome!

I've been driving around part time in the girlfriends Peugeot 107 since passing my test last year, so looking forward to the difference :slayer:

Last edited:
The sport didn't really interest me, I prefer the chequered lounge seats and the sport is missing a lot of the nicer asthetic stuff the lounge has as standard (split rear seats, chrome kit, fixed sunroof) and I didn't want to up the extras too much :D

Yeah I love the checkered cloth :) tempted to do my roof to match although thinking it may be a bit odd. Have got the checkered badges on the rub strips though :)
You getting Chrome mirror covers? When you ordering?

I did think about the chrome mirrors, but with the colour being grey I'm not sure it needs it. The body coloured ones seem to suit it quite well.

I'm going to be ordering it mid-August (next payday) so should be with me for November, just in time for my birthday!

Back