yes well done

Currently reading:
yes well done

so the latest clever idea by the local vermin
pour water all over a junction in sub zero conditions so we now have an ice rink where people are probably gonna crash their car
theres no way its happened bar being done on purpose
we live in a dead end road but theres a fair bit of traffic down that junction.
i (and a few others)use the juction to turn around.its slippy as hell as i had to use 2nd to get traction?
so who do i contact?
i doubt the police will be interested?
council? what dept on a Sunday night is gonna come to small residential street?
no grit nearby to use myself
way too big an area to cover myself

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I remember when I used to live near the Raith Rovers stadium. We had a residents carpark. Every second saturday it seemed there were lots more residents who had cars.

Nice long slope in and out of the car park so at 5 minutes past 3 it was a bucket of water.
Once or twice taking over an hour to get out of a small car park and all of a sudden the residents spaces magically became free over the winter months barr one or two.

No one questions my age anymore very sad:cry:

Ask beau to spirinkle bits of his cars down lol:p:devil:

thing is i'm 25 :D

Then again i seem known in the local lidl from my love of their weekly specials... and the comment to the lass behind the counter that it was too sweet to drink got a laugh,

poor beau :cry:

Last edited:
ha ha....incase you get drunk on it :p

So do you look 12? or a tramp? :p

After my accident last year with antifreeze :eek: I'm really careful with it now...I didn't realise it kills so many animals and kids every year....but they still wont put a bittering agent in it :bang:

right phoned police helpline,they had a number for the council but said they would phone it in for me
yay the police.
i see a couple of the large recycling tubs nearby so they must have used these to transport the water.
stuff like salt etc really wouldnt cut it i dont think.
it would just melt & refreeze

Police on their non emergency number (i reported a sack of coal in the carriageway last week) and the operator decided that it was an emergency and patched me through to the police emergency center who took my details and called highways out to sort it..

Anything on a motorway etc should be reported on a 999 call (y)

Police on their non emergency number (i reported a sack of coal in the carriageway last week) and the operator decided that it was an emergency and patched me through to the police emergency center who took my details and called highways out to sort it..

wtf:confused: sack of coal is £15 where i am from now. i would have taken it.

Do you not have any grit basket thingies nearby? The yellow ones?

All of the ones round here are open so anyone can use them, you get people putting loads of the stuff on their paths and driveways :rolleyes:

Back