Yellow Punto ---- Wigan

Currently reading:
Yellow Punto ---- Wigan

KellyGT

Is the owner of a yellow punto from Wigan area on here?

Its yellow,with black decals down the side, two exhaust on the back and a black bonnet with a scoop.

i'm not him but i did see it broken down at the bottom of the M58 a few weeks back, causing a massive tail back, it made me laugh so much when i saw who had caused it as every time i see that car he is ragging the toffee out of it.

i'm not him but i did see it broken down at the bottom of the M58 a few weeks back, causing a massive tail back, it made me laugh so much when i saw who had caused it as every time i see that car he is ragging the toffee out of it.

lol that cheered me up:D
im sick of him, i drive a starlet turbo and he forever feels the need to sit on my back bumper, rev his car to death, or slow down right infront of me. i'm fed up of it, especially as i usually have my 4yr old son in the car with me, i try to avoid drivers like him:yuck:
if i wanted to waste my fuel he wouldnt even see where my car went :yum:

lol that cheered me up:D
im sick of him, i drive a starlet turbo and he forever feels the need to sit on my back bumper, rev his car to death, or slow down right infront of me. i'm fed up of it, especially as i usually have my 4yr old son in the car with me, i try to avoid drivers like him:yuck:
if i wanted to waste my fuel he wouldnt even see where my car went :yum:

good to see you're a safe driving parent then :rolleyes:

well IF she did hopefully it wasnt with the child in the car eh? ;)

please learn how to read.
I save all my racing for quartermile days and track days etc. i dont race on public roads.
I like how you tried to turn the post around on me and failed (y)

thanx for the reply Dave :)

please learn how to read.
I save all my racing for quartermile days and track days etc. i dont race on public roads.
I like how you tried to turn the post around on me and failed (y)

thanx for the reply Dave :)

good to hear it!

Back