Panda 2012+ Yellow Panda Cross near Bungay, Suffolk

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Yellow Panda Cross near Bungay, Suffolk

gar074

Prominent member
Spotted today - first time I've seen one just like mine "in the wild". Blimey, they sure are striking in the flesh!

Sadly I was in the wife's Volvo, otherwise there would have been much excited gesticulating and flashing of headlights!!

PS Just seen on the "Spotted/Was it you" forum that new forum member Panda convertee spotted my Cross in Hitchin last week, before the Hitchin Town v Norwich City pre-season friendly match.

It was an unusual experience to be driving to a game where both sets of supporters would be wondering whether the car's colour reflected the sporting allegiance of the owner!

(For the uninitiated, Norwich City and Hitchin Town both play in yellow & green, and share the nickname The Canaries).

Last edited:
Cheers, mate. It replaced a yellow DS3, which regularly travelled to NCFC games through our promotion seasons and three years in the top flight. My football-mad daughter was horrified when I raised the possibility of selling the DS3 ("But Dad, it's our lucky yellow car" - conveniently overlooking the 2013/14 season...), but happily, the first game we went to in the Panda was the play-off semi-final against the sc*m at CR, so it's now officially a lucky car! (Not that there was any luck about it, tbf, as we murdered them :D)

Last edited:
Back