Yellow - FS Project Seicento 2

Currently reading:
Yellow - FS Project Seicento 2

imported_abyss113

Established member
well since the seicentos engine is not behaving the way it should have now sourced a new engine to replace it with a punto 1.2 8v engine so me and mark headed down to newcastle earlier today to pick it up for much cheapness and have it currently sitting in the boot of the bravo which done a very good show today of having a full tank giving 760 miles to the tanks range and covering 400 miles today has used up just over half a tank giving a constant 60mpg all the way down and back up again :)

so plan of action is rebuild this engine from ground upwards in the shed making it like new then popping it in the seicento :)

cheers again mark for the hand with the engine :D

[attachment=1:wh83iuke]28082010037.jpg[/attachment:wh83iuke]

nae bother :) was a good trip today :) got soaked in newcastle though

one specific highlight of the day was the guy in the car park at dinner time getting confused and opening the bravos boot whilst we were sitting in it eating thinking it was his car, lol

no appoligies, just a quick "oh sh*t" from him and a hasty getaway :D

haha yeah forgot about him opening the boot :D would have been funnier if he put his shopping in the boot though could have done a runner with it :)

have now sourced the fabled 866 cam and its on its way soon :D

still dont believed it happened really me and mark sitting in the car minding our own business and eating our pasta :D then bam boot opens and a shriek of "OH ****" is heard from the back of the car :D

thought that might have been the case dont see it being any different form the manual punto though ??

abyss113 said:
thought that might have been the case dont see it being any different form the manual punto though ??

nope, identical engine, just a different gearbox bolted on :)

oddly, my cinqs engine came from an automatic punto aswell!

Back