Technical Yellow bulb

Currently reading:
Technical Yellow bulb

ARMac

Somethimes when i brake just a little harder, yellow bulb light comes on the dash. When i release the brake it goes off :nutter:
What can it be.

if i had the manual i wouldn't ask what is it wouldn't i....

I have the same yellow bulb come up. It is meant to tell you that one of your lights isn't working, worth checking your brake lights.

Mine comes on about twice a week for no reason & stays on for about 5 seconds. Paid the dealer £60 once to check wiring etc...they found nothing and asked if I wanted them to continue diagnostics!!! Said no to another £60 for nothing!

i got same problem sometimes when u brake light comes on and u let go of brake and turns off....but doesnt do it all the time

what happens if u ignore it? anything serious? fiats are terrible so many common problems

yea it happens somethimes but not always some guy here told me to ignore it nothing serious i guess maybe it has something to do with the condensation light in the front i got i still havent fixed that who knows good ol fiats :p

yep good old fiats....i got flashing bulb warning, oil can warning came up for a day and now gone, a annoying clicking relay, a sqeaky rattley dash indictor that dont auto click off.....haha :p

Back