Yay!!!

Currently reading:
Yay!!!

They probs haven't heard of turbo diesels and performance diesels.....

I like this last guy, I said "I assume few people on here have a masters"

To which he replies:

"Actually as it happens I do"

Hmm....I said "few people"

He has it in a cushy subject compared to engineering though (i will avoid saying that ;))

Jesus I can't believe I just read all that. By the time I get to the end there's another two pages. They really are unbelieveable sometimes.

By the way if anybody can't get on try using my username, it's always ok for me.
Dr_Pepper, Password abcde

Just tell me, was it really hard to understand, the point I was making with depreciation.

I was argueing if you took into account the mods made to the cinq when assesing the value, you need to allow a time period for these mods to have been made, therefore you must allow for the depreciation of the Fiesta over that same time period.

I think it is a simple enough point, but do you agree with me?

All I got from them was a load of 'the modified car will end up costing more', I lost count of the times I acknowledged that I understood and agreed with this, but it was not what I was disputing.

Now tell me honestly, was I being thick here? Or were they all just jumping on the mud slinging band wagon without reading the thread?

Now be honest! :D

turboned said:
i find it's easier to shake your head in disbelief, and walk away to enjoy your own thing

I know mate, but please believe, I do not get wound up by it in the slightest and I do enjoy winding them up :devil:

Plus, I'm currently running a series of test at uni, and have several hours to kill inbetween :D

james i have no idea, it went straight over my head :eek:

i was laughing at someone trying to say a 3k fiesta will still be worth 3k on the drive, i dunno if i should be laughing cause i still cant work out what he was trying to say :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
james i have no idea, it went straight over my head :eek:

i was laughing at someone trying to say a 3k fiesta will still be worth 3k on the drive, i dunno if i should be laughing cause i still cant work out what he was trying to say :eek:

Gaz, well done, you have just summed up exactly the point I was making (y)

He was allowing for depreciation on the Cinq, but claimed the £3 Fiesta would hold all its value? :confused:

A mainstream car, costing £3k will be in the realms of 'trade in to clear' within three or four years, even the mighty Fiesta :D

James, i understood what you meant but you were both talking cross purposes it seems. Also he considered 2k to be all on mods but I don't believe that to be the case.

Why do they love the Ford so much?

Why do they love Ford????

I guess they are just slaves to consumerism :D

It was difficult to make a straight point when so many were tripping over themselves to post the same toss the previous guy had ;)

I'm just amused that I must be one of the best educated Barry, bottom feed f***tards ever! Isn't that great? :D

Re: Why do they love Ford????

I tell you what I'm not just sick of them I'm sick of their site as well... I've never known such an unreliable website. Went back to read the latest on this thread, half hour ago the whole site didn't work at all, and now I can get on and log on but it won't let me see the forums that non-members can't see-keeps going back to the main index

So either they've kinda banned me or the site is just rubbish.

No they haven't banned you. Why would they? because you have a different opinion? You'll only get banned for trolling - you know what that is right? And even the polite trolls are allowed to stay because they are entertaining.

So, if you can't stand the site why are you so anxious to get onto it. Is it like a car crash that you can't stop rubbernecking?

There are currently 45 million other registered domain names, maybe you should work your way through those first. You then have the choice of returning to only those you liked.

However my main reason here is to ask about induction systems (cold air type). The question was left unanswered on BB as to whether there is any evidence that they work as a lone modification on a small roadgoing fiat. I'm not taking the ****, it's just that there is very little published proof (rolling road etc.) around and yet people harp on about them.

Under-bonnet bling, maybe. Performance enhancing, doubtful.

Cheers.

Back