Better not get too excited but 1-0!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

lol, i was quite so "YEEESSSS!" as last time, just "oh good" lol

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Managed to see it at my clients, whilst sipping beer in their front lounge - it is a hard life. Back home now :D

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options<font size="6">Vote for me, THE DemonD</font id="size6">

Thanks - who said accountancy was boring - any job in any career/profession is what you make it out to be!!!

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options<font size="6">Vote for me, THE DemonD</font id="size6">

Football fans: what is an "agricultural clearence"?! or did i miss hear?

Stu; i did work experience accounting, my was it boring! lol

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Originally posted by poggy
Hi,
I bet you charged him for the time it took to drink the beer :D:D
Andy
Of course, it was still in work hours!!

Paul, different firms have different attitudes :)

Mine were; it's the hottest week of the year, that poor new work exp boy looks like he wants to go home worrying about huge A3 sheets with numbers not adding up on, yeah, lets make him do all that we don't want to do! (Ashgates, Nottingham) (lovely people though, just IMO, worked me too hard!)

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

A3 sheets, what are they???? Think I got some of those pads sitting around in an archive drawer somewhere......

I delegate all my bank analysis work to Kate :D

It was account anaylsis, had to go through a farmers recipts/bank statements/book of accounts and put it all on a stupid sheet then cry when it didn't add up!

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Wow, we meet a nation of 7 million peace lovers who had a man sent off for nothing... lol

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

So looks like no cow for each of the Swiss players, then!!!!

Any nation that gave us cuckoo clocks deserves all they get!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Back