General Yaaay - I got my baby Punto!

Currently reading:
General Yaaay - I got my baby Punto!

Firebug

I am sooo pleased with my Punto (albeit mostly as a passenger right now!). She's in great shape and is suprisingly quick off the mark for a 1.2! Have had a little play in her on the courtyard part of where we live and am so comfortable with it.

Only thing I'm not overly chuffed with is the botched job the prev owners did of fitting the speakers in the boot shelf, they rattle like anything. As they aint even wired up I think will just get hold of a replacement boot shelf. They are Alpine speakers - anyone have any idea if they are any good/worth anything???

:confused:

Daz beat me to it, shelf i found to be cheapest at shop4parts after the last owner had clearly had a fight with it and broke the corners on it....

Hmmm, am thinking I may take a trip to the local scrap yard to see if they have any lids hanging around....:idea:

I'm guessing you have an MK2 or MK2-B, if so, people are selling the rear parcel shelves at quite cheap prices here on ebay (click here). Most of those sellers have 100% positive, I'd recommend the second one from MSC-Trading (£3.25), (find it here).

I bought my CD fascia unit from MSC Trading, they seem to stock all the official Fiat parts and accessories as it came in a box with some Fiat sticker with the content written in Italian, it also came with a free pen! :D

If you own an MK1, just search "Punto MK1 Shelf" (I searched "Punto MK2 Shelf") and you will probably come across a few for the Punto MK1.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back