y do drunk peps run over cars,

Currently reading:
y do drunk peps run over cars,

well last night my poor bravo got it hard,,,woke up to some **** running over my cars then on my fiat as well,,,i wasnt please,,,me being me jumped up got my stuff on and then got in my car ,,went the other way round and caught the scum bag who done it,,but instead of just shouting at him ,,i parked round the corner,,,waited till i could see him then walked towards him ,,,pretending to be drunk then,,, when i was close ,,i jumped him,,,o boy ive got to say it felt good,,yes i did hurt him ,,and i no its bad ,,but then he shouldnt of jumped on my cars,,now the scum bag is getting me nicked,,,,lol like i care was worth it hearin him scream like a little girl,,lololol ,,,,any way woke up and looked at my fiat,,to find the fool didnt even dent it,,so result,,well sort of,,,so now going to sell my hgt,,so nwoim thinking i shoudl really sell my beast as i dont want it sat here being trashed any more,,,

you do realise that this being a public forum, you have made a 'significant statement' one that if seen by prosecution would practically negate any defense statement you may put forward?

you've admitted to an indictable offence i.e actual bodily harm, theres nothing to be proud of,

when I get drunk I don't run on other peoples cars and I have to stop my mates for dumping their pizza boxes on others cars, as they don't seem to understand the physical and pshycological damage it causes.

Anyway, result on the cars not being badly damaged, but you should have beat the scrote to a pulp then left, (masked with a Buff), and then wait in the police station so when the scrote comes in to say something, you say thats him, hes the scrote who ran over my car, he hopefully won't stand a chance of recognising you and he gets the sht.

well when i drink i dont do stuff like that i respect peps cars and bike s,,so peps like that deserve 1 thing,, what he got ,,,,thax boys for sticking up,,i no in my heart i done the right thing,,least he wont do it again,,,

so you have the oppurtunity to detain and hand over a person for criminal damage to your car, instead you decide to be judge jury and executioner and take the law into your hands as you see fit, and feel you should be applauded for it? with no repurcussions for the obviously criminal act you have commited?

well done mob rule returns

what ever he got what he got and that was it,,he can say what he like to the police,,they no what im like,,and who r u to judge me ,,,u dont no me,,,,,lets put it on ya feet,,if he did it to u ,,u probaly just let him get away with it,,,im not like that,,ive been brought up in this world thinking if some 1 does u harm ,,or ya stuff ,they get what they get,,end of,

I would have done the same. If he'd bothered trying a citizens arrest then (as per real recent situations!) he would have found the police station closed, no police officers would have bothered to come out, the sole policeman in the police station wouldn't have opened the door to let them in, he'd have been done for ABH anyway or best case scenario, the little scrote would have got off with a caution and walked away, come back the next night and smashed his car up for daring to hand him in :rolleyes: Mob rule is the only option left when justice is denied through the proper routes.

sutty2tone said:
what ever he got what he got and that was it,,he can say what he like to the police,,they no what im like,,and who r u to judge me ,,,u dont no me,,,,,lets put it on ya feet,,if he did it to u ,,u probaly just let him get away with it,,,im not like that,,ive been brought up in this world thinking if some 1 does u harm ,,or ya stuff ,they get what they get,,end of,

i dont judge, i hand over to a court to do that, and yes i've been there more times than you will ever, and it's always the same, you have to be better, or you are the same as that which you despise, we talk about building a better society, but this is not the way

"an eye for an eye, and the world goes blind"

no m8 im nothing like that i work hard for what i own and have,,just dont like peps ,when they drunk doing things to cars,,,no respect,,so no justice,,end of,,sorry if u dont like my way ,,but at 1 in the morning,,watching some 1 runing over ya cars,,,dont do alot for waiting for the police to come,,then he get away with it,,,no ta not for me,,he has been tought a lesson ,there,,and i dont think he do it again,,and if i get done for it ,,then it will be,,but im not sorry at all,,

Last edited:
Dunc Uno Turbo said:
ok turboned, what would you have done? just out of interest?

Dunc

caught him, yes it's easier in uniform, but the principle is the same, and yes i've been right there and seen it in front of me, the three i caught did not expect to be taken by a sole officer, or have to explain themselves to their parents...you're right in that there is never an easy solution, but ABH? on a drunk bloke? when it would have been so much easier to detain him?

Helz said:
I would have done the same. If he'd bothered trying a citizens arrest then (as per real recent situations!) he would have found the police station closed, no police officers would have bothered to come out, the sole policeman in the police station wouldn't have opened the door to let them in, he'd have been done for ABH anyway or best case scenario, the little scrote would have got off with a caution and walked away, come back the next night and smashed his car up for daring to hand him in :rolleyes: Mob rule is the only option left when justice is denied through the proper routes.

This is the problem, either way, Tony's gunna be the one who loses out. no matter how he handled it. I know for a fact if anyone ran over my car, i'd go out there with the pickaxe handle that sits near the side gate. i probably wouldn't use it, but i'd probably end up giving the little scrote a sore face.

I can't stand it when people do stupid things and then can't face it when someone sorts them out :mad:

Back