Technical Xenon Autoleveling Fine tunning?

Currently reading:
Technical Xenon Autoleveling Fine tunning?

Dragos

Now that I have installed a new sport suspension kit on my stilo, the main headlights, light only about 5 meters in front of the car. I can't see anything further in front. The headlamps are xenon with electronic autolevening. Is there a way to set the autolevenig for a higher position?

Now that I have installed a new sport suspension kit on my stilo, the main headlights, light only about 5 meters in front of the car. I can't see anything further in front. The headlamps are xenon with electronic autolevening. Is there a way to set the autolevenig for a higher position?

Bend the mounting brackets of the sensors (in middle of rear beam and on right front wishbone)

Thanks for the reply. I hoped that is a less intrusive way than tempering with the adjusting potentiometer. Like some manual adjustment on the optical head lamp.
I observed that the filter in front of the xenon lamp its not clear/white like it was and got a little brownish/yellow. Is there a way cu clean that glass(plastic) filter in front of xenon bulb?
Also the colour it's not the same on left and right xenon headlight. One of them is more yellow, the other bluer.

PS:the left headlamp has one of the two parking lights burnt. I don't think this should influence the xenon colour, even if short or some resistor appear on the electric wiring.

Thanks for the reply. I hoped that is a less intrusive way than tempering with the adjusting potentiometer. Like some manual adjustment on the optical head lamp.
I observed that the filter in front of the xenon lamp its not clear/white like it was and got a little brownish/yellow. Is there a way cu clean that glass(plastic) filter in front of xenon bulb?
Also the colour it's not the same on left and right xenon headlight. One of them is more yellow, the other bluer.

PS:the left headlamp has one of the two parking lights burnt. I don't think this should influence the xenon colour, even if short or some resistor appear on the electric wiring.

Probably your Xenons have gone into their safe position because they think there is a fault, which is pointing down so they dont blind any other drivers. I dont think their is another solution. Maybe a dealer could realign them at some vast expense.

Mine have the same brown tinge to the glass lense too. You could remove the light unit from the car, take the bulb out and clean the inside of th glass that way.

Also, maybe a bulb has been replaced which is why you have one a different colour temperature to the other.

The xenon were the same colour. Then they turned to different colours without any being replaced. A parking bulb is burnt now and i was thinking that this might be a reason or a cause for some change in currents in the electric wiring.

The xenon were the same colour. Then they turned to different colours without any being replaced. A parking bulb is burnt now and i was thinking that this might be a reason or a cause for some change in currents in the electric wiring.

No that won't make any difference to the Xenons.

Back