WTF is wrong with people

Currently reading:
WTF is wrong with people

funnyest thing i have seen whilst driving was going to work in the snow about 4 years ago in my KA

silly bint in a volvo XC-90 decided that 25-30mph wasn't fast enough and she had, had enough of having her volvo welded to my bumper..

So guess what she goes for the overtake.. i lift off (to let her get away from me) anyhow she rockets past then attempts to pull in but she fails to understand that 4x4 does fook all when the wheels let go she does a nice little 180 degree and rips both drivers side tires and alloys to bits as she wallops the curb.. :bang:

Been the nice kind hearted chap i am i stopped to check if she was ok which she was asked her if she had a phone (she had) so followed mr nice guy up up by a MEP style (TM) Rant about her lack of driving ability and the fact she had nearly taken me out to boot... It was only the fact i had lifted when she began her "skid awareness lesson" that avoided having me pile into her bonnet

(anyhow i left her in tears) :rolleyes:

thats sad as fook filming yourself driving in the snow,

but displaying your reg plate for all to see on the video, then posting it on youtube, well thats a bit retarded

1 x clone plate please :)

I would like to see some of these vids. ;)

You ought to see the :tosser: in the Van on Friday and the Disco yesterday that almost ran me off of the road!

Would be good black mail footage - Give me £100 and I won't provide the police with all the evidence they need to do you for dangerous driving! lol.

It is a seriously good bit of kit though!

Here is the Transit!

I would like to see some of these vids. ;)

thats sad as fook filming yourself driving in the snow,

but displaying your reg plate for all to see on the video, then posting it on youtube, well thats a bit retarded

1 x clone plate please :)

Will if you can find another Panda alike.

And thats the whole point of filming (on a DVR black box) so if in a smack (you never know when a retard will hit you) you have all the evidence you need ;) Each to their own though.

fair enough in cop cars they have a great reason to have them but in everyday cars its bordering on voyeurism to me (n)

also isnt there some sort of copyright infringement r.e using a camera like that in an everyday car?

Last edited:
I really want one of those cameras. Although maybe not for that price lol.

Do you have one for the rear?

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=225214

It sort of has an 'In Car / rear facing camera' built in (y) But that tends to get me picking my nose :p :eek:

fair enough in cop cars they have a great reason to have them but in everyday cars its bordering on voyeurism to me (n)

Each to their own. I've just had to many people hit me and try saying it's my fault, and this cuts out the hassle. On both occasions they've backed down and admitted liability (or rather my insurance comapny has forced them to, as it was blaintently their faults).

isnt there some sort of copyright infringement r.e using a camera like that in an everyday car?

or some sort of note or sticker on your car saying 'cctv present' or something? you have to do it on houses

Last edited:
isnt there some sort of copyright infringement r.e using a camera like that in an everyday car?

or some sort of note or sticker on your car saying 'cctv present' or something? you have to do it on houses

Never heard of anyone having to do it on a house, maybe if you are recording onto someone elses property aswell as your own?

Nope. Freedom of information act. No different to if it were to happen in front of you.

And on houses you don't (been there, got it). It's only for information, as if people know they might not brake into your house etc.

Like a burglar alarm. You don't have to put stickers up saying your house is alarmed (y)

just wondered etc

as youve posted up on youtube someone elses car they didnt know they were being filmed, nor have they said 'yes you can post me up being a **** all over the internet' etc

i agree with it in some principles, i.e. crashes etc but dont agree with its use to post up clips on youtube of everyday motorists, for us all to have a good 'laugh' at on a public forum

Would be good black mail footage - Give me £100 and I won't provide the police with all the evidence they need to do you for dangerous driving! lol.

It is a seriously good bit of kit though!

Here is the Transit!

YouTube - Transit van dangerous Driving

just watched this.

Just wondering how you can use it as blackmail footage?? Or get someone done for dangerous driving using what you filmed??

The camera never gets the number plate + its a standard white/silver Transit Connect with no signage or logo on it. There are thousands on the road!!!

It would be your word against theirs. The cops wouldnt never take it as evidence as it isnt concrete enough

It has its limitations for a £400 camera i have to say it only appears to be any good if you are in standing traffic or just had a smash, when your are on the move or at night it looks pretty much useless

Last edited:
Back