General Written Off my Cinq :-(

Currently reading:
General Written Off my Cinq :-(

red_cinqo

last nite i was on my way out to town with my mate, and some women tried to do a U were it says BLATANTLY no U turns, and i slammed straight into the side of her :eek: it was so scary iv never crashed before... both cars were written off, my cinq and her punto, although my cinq came out best (y) so looks like it is now the end of my cinq owning days as iv had so much with it i dont want another one :( it was a great car and it is a great loss (n) i might get a punto with the compo, hopefully (y) well just wanted to say thanks and bye to all you cinq owners....
cya

Aww I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you get any witnesses so you could prove it was her fault or did you get the Police to attend? There just seems to be so many people out there who disregard the rules of the road without any thought for anyone else.

Really really sorry to hear the bad news, but thankfully the Cinq is a strong little man who can take a knock.

Hope you're back on the road soon. :)

Tosh

Bloody scary wasn't it!!! :eek:

I thought we would come off well worse!!! :)
Both cars were trashed though and about 5 police cars were on the scene in five minutes. The police seemed to know exactly what she did wrong and they were really sound with us :cool:

Hope you manage to get a nice punto or a stilo mate (y)

Btw here's what seatbelts do on your legs in a crash :yuck:
Sorry for the sick pic :yuck:

DSC5477.jpg

seatbelts do to your LEGS?????? seatbelts go around your waist and over your sholder!!

if you had them round your legs no wonder you crashed and injured your self!!!! :D lol

[scary voice]and the FF car crash curse claimes another!!!![/scary voice]

Well, Jack. Thank God you had your belts on because if that happened whilst you were wearing them, you'd be history if you hadn't.

Glad your OK, Hope it heals up soon. :)

Tosh

Sorry to hear about the crash, I've got a feeling something's gonna happen to me soon - had more than a few near misses this last couple of weeks. All of which are from people being bloody stupid too.

Glad your ok though, as said if the belts made that sort of a mark on your legs think what would have happened if you didn't have them on.

These Centos may look lightweight, but they fare pretty well in a crash.

Back