General WRITE OFF

Currently reading:
General WRITE OFF

iandaman

Yes some f*ckin muppet has gone an done it! hit me at a standstill at approx 80mph! ive got whiplash! and a totalled car! the back caved in! the rear seats were rite by my head at the end of it! -The front is all smashed up because he pushed me into the barrier! i may be locked up so if you dont hear from me in a while its because ive killed the ****! il have parts up soon as im collecting car from pound tommoroow! (218 pound) does that take the **** for nights tow and storage or what!???

I am goin to prosecute coz he was driving like a **** and i have whiplash! has any1 gone about this? used a company or no what i should do?my insurance company aint slightest bit considered as im a measily 3rd party fire and theft!!!

This man aint getting away and i will be back!

So whos selling? cinq or sei no more than 30 thousand miles?????

regards ian

whos ur daddy!???

Yea of course his will?!

banner2.jpg

yeh they should pay up! its my word against his however coz theres no witnesses-but looking at the cars you can tell! he hit me!

has any1 took it further than a claim tho and prosecuted or will whiplash be payd for by his insurance company!?

prosecution because =(police said i should) prosecuting him for dangerous driving and for the fact ive sustained a hospital proven injury!

ian

whos ur daddy!???

check that your insurance policy doesn't inlcude "legal cover". if it does include this then they'll go through the actioon for you, you won't have to pay a penny and you get all the compensation.

Be careful which of the "accident helplines" you use if you don't have legal cover, as most of them will rip you aff totally

i dont have that protection! i luked earlia and was asked by the police also! i obbviously dont want to get ripped off, but i was looking to get a company to sort it all for me if there was enough of a claim there??

whos ur daddy!???

i got procescuted by the police for going into the back of someone at 20mph, but the case got dropped if I went on a advanced driving course.

Don't the police decide to prosecute anyway, even if you dont want too, that what I have been thinking anyway.

I would prosecute anyway cause if he was a dick and driving stupidly he needs to be off the road quick before he does more damage

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, GT Wing Roof Spoiler - NOW STOLEN, Abarth Side Skirts, 4" Powerflow
Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
Bad Boy Bonnet, New Spoiler, De-locked Boot & Doors, Afterburner Lights, -40mm Drop

Check out my site: http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com

police wernt there gaz-he hit me so its my word against his-i want to prosecute him for bein a nob cheese! i declined hospital treatment however first of all, not finking! once the police had dropped me at uni however i decided it b best if i stopped playing the big man!so i went to hospital and they said ive got whiplash!

whos ur daddy!???

Originally posted by iandaman
yeh they should pay up! its my word against his however coz theres no witnesses-but looking at the cars you can tell! he hit me!

has any1 took it further than a claim tho and prosecuted or will whiplash be payd for by his insurance company!?

prosecution because =(police said i should) prosecuting him for dangerous driving and for the fact ive sustained a hospital proven injury!

ian

whos ur daddy!???

There should be skid marks where he hit, that should show who hit who.

as I said on Yahoo Group, that's f**king awful!!!![:(!]

Sie

Black 96P Cinq Sporting

Any hit from behind is always the car behinds fault. It's usually cut and dry. There are plenty of solicitors that will claim for you on a no win no fee basis. 'Car crash line' springs to mind. They usually claim for a hire car while yours is out of business.
The police should have taken an accident report and they will be witnesses even if they didn't see it. (They'll measure the skid marks and vow for the speed and impact angle)

it was on a main road- a130 to chelmsford! it was slightly damp so i dont reckn theyrd b no skid marks- my neck really hurts 2day so i put uni off! ive got to pick a couresy car up later tho and because im under 20 im gona get lumbered with a cinq 900 im not looking forward to goin down a model for a courtesy car!

he was with morethan-they are morethen helpful really gud service theyr takin the car to me so i can get my stuff out of it and have offered physio and have alreadly started the compensation claim- because it can be done 3 of charge through them!

the person who hit me was epileptic? he wore tinted glasses! should people like this be allowed to drive? it is a visual impairment isnt it??? i dont know!

and yes i am still alive!!!

whos ur daddy!???

Um, people can drive in tinted glasses, that's not a crime!
Epilepsy is however a contentious issue. If it can be controlled through medication then they should be ok to drive. It's usually up to the GP to decide. The trouble is where do you draw the line? Pregnant women are allowed to drive, as are asmatics, both could concievably have accident causing incidents. It's all down to chance and prevention through medication and common sense.

I'm diabetic and I'm allowed to drive as long as my blood sugar is at a safe level

Sie

Black 96P Cinq Sporting

Yeah, nice, I had to notify DVLC of a disability in my left arm that doesnt affect my driving .... got allowed to use special contols (it was primarily for motorbike clutch release)

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

MY COURTESY CAR IS A 1.0litre seicento X reg! its real nice! i fink il b getn the sporting abarth again if my claim goes ahead! cheers for concern guys il take some crash pictures when i visit the car today!

regards ian

whos ur daddy!???

Back